JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Notification Nov 2020: jntu- Ananthapur has released the exam notification for all semester under jntua regulations. The students who are studying under JNTUA Pharm.D/Pharm.D(PB) 2nd Year 2020 Batches Regular & Supply Exam Notification has released. so, in below we will give information regarding all semester JNTUA Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification – 2020 are given below.
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Exams Notification-Nov 2020
JNTUAPharm.D 2nd Year Exam Fee Information 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 17th Nov 2020|
JNTUA 2nd Year Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification:
- Pharm.D 2nd Year Regular & Supplementary Examinations (December 2020) For 2018 & prior to 2018 admitted batches only
- Pharm.D (PB) 2nd Year Regular & Supplementary Examinations (December 2020) For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 20188 admitted batches only
JNTUA Pharm.D/Pharm.D(PB) Regular & Supply Exam Notification – 2020 and Students can now download the JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification from 2018 batches
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Semester Exam Fee Dates
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 07-12-2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Last Date For Registration: 01-12-2020
JNTUA Pharm.D Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For the Whole Examination: Rs. 950/- [For Regular Only]
- Each Theory/Practical Subject: Rs. 600/- [For Supplementary]
- Marks Memorandum: Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
Note: All the students are paying the exam fees before the dates
- The examination dates will be intimated later on the website www.jntuo.oc.in under ‘Exominotions’
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the UniversitY.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations’
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Exam Time Table Nov 2020:
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov 2020 – Download Now
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov 2020 – Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates