JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Notification 2021: jntu- Ananthapur has released the exam notification for the 2nd semesters under jntua regulations. The students who are studying under JNTUA Pharm.D(PB) 2nd Year 2021 Batches Regular & Supply Exam Notification has been released. so, in below we will give information regarding all semester JNTUA Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification are given below.
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Exams Notification 2021
JNTUAPharm.D 2nd Year Exam Fee Information 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
JNTUA 2nd Year Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification:
- Pharm.D (PB) II Year Regular/Supplementary Examinations nov 2021 (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Semester Exam Fee Dates
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 05-07-2021 Tentatively are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Last Date For Registration: 29-06-2021
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) 2nd Semester Exam Fee Dates
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22-11-2021 Tentatively are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Last Date For Registration: 15-11-2021
Note: To conduct Advanced supplementary laboratory examinations from 18.11.2021 to 20-11-2021
JNTUA Pharm.D Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For the Whole Examination: Rs. 950/- [For Regular Only]
- Each Theory/Practical Subject: Rs. 600/- [For Supplementary]
- Marks Memorandum: Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
Note: All the students are paying the exam fees before the dates
- The examination dates will be intimated later on the website www.jntua.oc.in under ‘Exominotions’
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the UniversitY.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations’
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Exam Time Table 2021:
JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov 2021 – Download Now
JNTUA Pharm.D 2nd Year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification June 2021 – Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates