JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Regular & Supply Exams Notification August 2022: jntu- Ananthapur has released the exam notification for all semesters under jntua regulations. The students who are studying under JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year 2022 Batches Regular & Supply Exam Notification has released. so, in below we will give information regarding all semester JNTUA Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification August 2022 are given below.
JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Exams Notification August 2022
JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Exam Fee Information 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 25th July 2022|
JNTUA 3rd Year Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification:
- JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Advanced Supplementary Examinations (August/September 2022) – For 2019 & after 2010 Admitted Batches Only
JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Semester Exam Fee Dates
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22nd August 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||05-08-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||08-08-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||11-08-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||16-08-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||18-08-2022|
JNTUA Pharm.D Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For the Whole Examination: Rs. 950/- [For Regular Only]
- Each Theory/Practical Subject: Rs. 600/- [For Supplementary]
- Marks Memorandum: Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
Note: All the students are paying the exam fees before the dates
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page
- The examination dates will be intimated later on the website www.jntuo.oc.in under ‘Exominotions’
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the UniversitY.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations’
JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Exam Time Table August 2022:
JNTUA Pharm.D 3rd Year Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification August 2022 – Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates