JNTUA – Student Portal – Instruction Manual for Online Examinations Registrations & Download of Halltickets For Students. So Students do not need to go to your College to Register for the exam fee Notification.
JNTUA Guidelines to Register for Examinations Through Online :
- The student portal website is: https://jntuastudentportal.ac.in
- The student can log in into the student portal with an email ID and password.
- The email ID of the student is one that was submitted by the college in the College EMS portal.
JNTUA Examination Registration by the Students Through Online :
- The student can register for the notified examinations by clicking on the tab: Manage Registrations
- Once the tab is selected, the notified examinations issued by the university will appear. Then the student has to select the examination notification as per the eligibility.
- The list of subjects corresponding to the examination notification will appear.
- The student has to select whether he/she belongs to Regular or Supplementary along with the subjects.
- The students are advised to take necessary precautions while selecting the elective subjects.
- The student registration window is shown next page.
- Once the registration is completed, the total amount to be paid for the examination will be displayed.
- The student has to pay the registration amount to their respective colleges.
- Once the payment is made by the student to their colleges, the colleges will submit all the student details to the University along with the registration amount.
Note: The students are informed that the examination registration is successful only after receipt of your registration along with the registration fee from the respective colleges to the University.
JNTUA Halltickets Online Download For Examinations:
- Once the registration of the student is successful, then the student’s hall ticket will be generated for that notification in the student portal.
- Once the Hall ticket is generated, the student can verify the list of subjects for which he/she has registered for that notification along with the name of the examination centre.
- The student can take this hall ticket as a reference to write the examinations.
- The window of HallTicket Download is shown next page.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE A REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates