JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 exam Results: The JNTU of Hyderabad is going to Released a result dates and Links For B.Pharm students who gave their B.Pharm examination in the month of Feb 2023 for the regulations R16, R15, R13, R09. So in below, we provided the information Regrading JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 Sem Exam Results 2023. Here you can go with the JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 Results links updated to get the jntuh 4-2 B.pharm results of JNTUH b.pharmacy students who are studying in JNTUH. You can follow the results updates in jntufastresults.
JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 Exam results Feb 2023
JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 Exam results Details Feb 2023
|Year of study||4th year- 1st Sem|
|Result status||Not Yet Released|
JNTUH B.Pharm 4-1 R16|R15|R13|R09 results:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad Where the so many courses are offered by thousands of students. Here in the month of Marchember, it conducted the Exams for B.Pharmacy students who are studying in JNTUH, Here they informed the results for those exams written by the b. pharmacy students in March 2023 can get the results of their hard work in the month of January 2023.
|% of Marks Secured in a Subject / Course (Class Intervals)||Letter Grade (UGC Guide Lines)||Grade Points(G)|
|Greater than or equal to 90 %||O (Outstanding)||10|
|80 and Less than 90 %||A+ (Excellent)||9|
|70 and Less than 80 %||A (Very Good)||8|
|60 and Less than 70 %||B+ (Good)||7|
|50 and Less than 60 %||B (Average)||6|
|40 and Less than 50 %||C (Pass)||5|
|Below 40 %||F (Fail)||0|
- P indicates PASS
- F indicates FAIL
- -1 in External Marks indicates ABSENT
- -2 in External Marks indicates WITHHELD
The Following Examination Results are Released by JNTUH:
- JNTUH B.PHARM IV YEAR – I SEMESTER –R17, R16, R15, R13, R09 REGULATIONS-REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS MARCH-2023
Where to find the JNTUH B.Pharm exam results:
The students who are searching for the B.Pharm results of JNTUH can get the official links in the jntufastresult for more updates on the results status. Here are the steps to find results.
- Go to website of jntuh.ac.in
- Click on the results page
- Select the category course you offered
- Enter your JNTUH B.Pharmacy hall ticket number.
- Now you got the result. Just copy and save it for further use.
How to apply JNTUH B.Pharm for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation
- Go to the JNTU Hyderabad official website JNTUH.ac.in
- Then Go for the Re couniting if you enough to get better results at your marks.
- You can also go with the Revaluation process to get better results.
- Online method to submit for JNTUH RC/RV/CV can follow the links
For more Updates check-in jntufastresult.com
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM
Check More Latest Updates