JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exams Fee Notification April 2023: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year 1st semester Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of April 2023. In below we updated JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam fee Notification 2023 for 2-2 Semester Supply Exams April. So Students those who have backlogs on 2nd-year 1st semester you can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech II-II Sem Supply Exams Fee Notification April 2023JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam Fee Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam fee Notification 2023|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Updated on 1st April 2023|
When JNTUH B.tech 2-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exam will Conduct?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 17-04-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
JNTUH 2-2 sem Supply Exam 2023 – Eligibility:
- II B.Tech. II Sem.( R18, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
- II B. Pharm. II Sem.(R17, R16, R15, R13) – Supplementary Examinations
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Supply Exam Fee Dates For April 2023 Exams:
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||06-03-2023||16-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||17-03-2023||24-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-03-2023||03-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||04-04-2023||10-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||11-04-2023||15-04-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|16-04-2023||Till end of the exam|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification April 2023
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) :||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
3. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
4. Downloading and issue of hall-tickets : 22-08-2023
jntuh b.tech 2-2 semester Exam Fee Notification April 2023 – Download Official Notification