JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 sem Exams Fee Notification July 2023: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3rd year 2nd semester Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of July 2023 .In below we updated JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 Exam fee Notification 2023 for 3-2 Semester Supply Exams August. So Students who have backlogs on 3rd-year 2nd semesters can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm III-II Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification July 2023
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 sem Exam Fee Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 sem Exam fee Notification 2023|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Not yet Released|
When JNTUH B.tech/B.Pharm 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exam will Conduct?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from Not yet released are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
JNTUH 3-2 sem B.Tech/B.Pharm Exam fee Notification 2023 – Eligibility
- B.Tech/B.Pharm. III Year II Sem.(R18) – Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
- B.Tech/B.Pharm.III Year II Sem.(( R18, R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm/B.tech III Year II Sem. (R17, R16, R15, R13) –Supplementary Examinations
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification July 2023
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL): Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY): Rs.405/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals Jan submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for the entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV if the results are not declared by the time of the start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
jntuh B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 semester Exam Fee Notification July 2023 – Download Official Notification ( Not yet released )