JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 sem Exams Fee Notification June 2022: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year 1st semester Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of June 2022. In below we updated JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Exam fee Notification 2022 for 4-1 Semester Regular/Supply Exams August. So Students who have backlogs on 2nd-year 1st semester you can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech IV-I Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification January/February 2022
JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 sem Exam Fee Notification 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 sem Exam fee Notification 2022|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Released on 9th June 2022|
When JNTUH B.tech 4-1 Sem Supply Exam will Conduct?
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 11-07-2022 are informed to note time schedule given below:
JNTUH 4-1 sem B.Tech Exam fee Notification 2022 – Eligibility
|IV B.Tech. I Sem.(R18) – Supplementary||IV B. Pharm. I Sem.(R17) – Supplementary|
|IV B.Tech I Sem (R16) – Supplementary||IV B. Pharm. I Sem.(R16) – Supplementary|
|IV B.Tech I Sem (R15) – Supplementary||IV B. Pharm. I Sem.(R15) – Supplementary|
|IV B.Tech I Sem (R13) – Supplementary||IV B. Pharm. I Sem.(R13) – Supplementary|
|IV B.Tech I Sem (R09) – Supplementary||IV B. Pharm. I Sem.(R09) – Supplementary|
JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Regular/Supply Exam Fee Dates:
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||10-06-2022||18-06-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100/-||19-06-2022||24-06-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/-||25-06-2022||28-06-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000/-||29-06-2022||03-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000/-||04-07-2022||09-07-2022|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft
|10-07-2022||Till end of exams|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification June 2022
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY): Rs.405/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. The regular students of IV B.Pharm. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory. When the convocation notification intimated (thro news paper advertisement) is issued, students will be asked to furnish the address to which the original degree certificate need to be dispatched. The OD will be sent to the specified address within 15 days after the convocation
3. The regular students of IV B. Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory.
4. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
5. All B.Tech 2018 batch regular students and 2019 batch lateral entry regular students and B.Pharm 2017, 2018 batch regular students and 2018, 2019 batch lateral entry regular students need to pay an additional Rs.600/-towards OD fee. The student of previous batches writing supply exam need not pay the OD fee. All such students from whom the OD fee is being collected, should furnish their address for correspondence and mobile numbers. The original Degree shall be directly sent by speed post after the convocation is conducted for their batch. However it is mandatory to register after the issue of convocation notification in the news paper.
Download jntuh b.tech 4-1 sem official Notification June 2022 – Available