JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 sem Advance Supply Exams Fee Notification 2020: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech 4th year 2nd semester Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of Nov 2020. Below we updated JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Exam fee Notification 2020 for 3-2 Semester Advance Supply Exams. So Students who have backlogs on 4th-year 2nd semesters can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for (R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech IV-II Sem Advance Supply Exams Fee Notification 2020
JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 sem Exam Fee Notification 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 sem Exam fee Notification 2020|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification & Project Viva-Voce Examinations Schedul|
JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 Semester Advance Supply Project Viva-Voce Examinations Schedule – Nov 2020 (R16 Regulation treated as Regular)
JNTUH All the Principals of the JNTUH Constituent and Affiliated Non-autonomous Colleges offering B.Tech & B.Pharm courses are requested to conduct the project viva-voce exams from 25-11-2020 to 02-12-2020.
Note: For R16 Regulation this advance supplementary examinations are treated as Regular Examination.
JNTUH 4-2 sem B.Tech Advance Supply Exam fee Notification 2020:
JNTUH (JNTU-Hyderabad) Vide ref 1 and ref 2 cited above the examination notification for different courses have been issued. However, due to the Lockdown declared by govt of Telangana (due to Covid-19 pandemic), all these schedules of the University examinations registrations and other events have been rescheduled. Accordingly the revised dates for various scheduled activities of B.Tech/B. Pharm Iv year 2nd-semester Advance Supply Examinations Fee notification and Fee dates as provided on below.
jntuh 4-2 advance supply notification 2020:
we inform jntuh b.tech 4-2 advance supply notification 2020 for below regulation and courses about when will conduted jntuh b.tech 4-2 sem advance supply exams and jntuh 4-2 sem advance supply exam fee last Nov 2020 and jntuh b.tech 4-2 sem advance supply notification dates 2020
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary (treated as regular)
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary (treated as regular)
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm . II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Advance Supply Exam Fee Details:
JNTUH The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conducting of B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Advanced supplementary (treated as regular) examinations in the month of Nov-2020.
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 07-12-2020 are informed to note time schedule given below
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||09-11-2020||16-11-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||17-11-2020||20-11-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||21-11-2020||23-11-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||24-11-2020||28-11-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||29-11-2020||05-12-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be manually
submitted along with demand draft.
|06-12-202||Till end of the exams|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification Nov 2020
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : *Rs.760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.760/-
- FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY) : Rs.405/-
JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Sem Advance Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020 (Offical Notification PDF)- Not Yet Released
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advance Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020 (Offical Notification PDF)- Not Yet Released
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If any student applied for RC/RV and if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the candidates are advised to register as per the time schedule given in the notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the candidate passes the examination in RC/RV results, the Principals are requested to take necessary steps to refund exam. fee paid by the students for the subjects in which he/she passed and transfer the consolidated fees excluding the above amount.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for revaluation in the specific subject