JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem (R15) CBT Exam Notification and Time Tables: Jntuh Fast Updates are here with another latest update. The CBT Exams for JNTUH 4-2 B.Tech/B.Pharm students are going to start on 1-11-2020. So students start your preparation now with JNTU Fast Results. Scroll down and Download the JNTUH CBT time tables for future use.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Notification
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 4-2 Sem R16 CBT Exam Notification 2020
All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for IV Year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of Oct-2020 who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing on 1-11-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 21-10-2020
- JNTUH IV B.TECH II Sem (R16 Regulation) – Regular
- JNTUH IV B.Pharm II Sem (R16 Regulation) – Regular
STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
|EVENT||Start date of registration for Regular
(at respective colleges)
|Last date of registration for regular (at respective colleges||Date for Consolidated Fees Payment
(Single RTGS TRANSFER For Regular.Exams
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||21-10-2020||23-10-2020||28-10-2020
IV Year II Sem
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||24-10-2020||26-10-2020|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||27-10-2020||27-10-2020|
|1.FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT||Rs. 350/-|
|2.FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS||Rs. 450/-|
|3.FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS||Rs. 550/-|
|4.FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS)||Rs. 750/-|
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- The students who are interested to attend for the CBT have to register for the examination through web URL which has been using for B.Tech / B.Pharm Exam registrations with the same user ID and password from 21/10/2020, from exam registrations menu and CBT registration option (B.Tech:registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech,registrations2.Jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech, registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech) (B.Pharm : http://registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbpharmacy )
- In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact: 9704033577,9989980170 .
- The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later .
- Every college has to make the consolidated fees(CBT Exam. Registration Fee) payment for all the above examinations in the form of a single RTGS/NEFT/GRPT Transfer to the Registrar’s Bank Account No.62079988622(State Bank Of India, JNTUH Campus Branch, IFSC/RTGS/GRPT Code:SBI0021008) on or before 28-10-2020 and submit the receipt of payment to the undersigned by 29-10-2020.
- The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board and inform the students without fail.
- The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth conduct of CBT.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 4-2 Semester (R16) CBT Exam Notification 2020 — Download Offical Notification
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 4-2 Sem R16 CBT Exam Time Table 2020
JNTUH CBT 4-2 Sem exams are going to conduted from 01-11-2020, Sunday. Please go to the below exam time table Nov 2020.
- V YEAR B.TECH – II SEMESTER– R16 REGULATION COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) NOVEMBER-2020
- IV YEAR B.PHARMACY – II SEMESTER– R16 REGULATION COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) NOVEMBER-2020
JNTUH B.tech 4-2 sem R16 CBT Time Table Nov 2020 – Download Link (Released on 29th Oct 2020)
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 sem R16 CBT Time Table Nov 2020 – Download Link (Released on 29th Oct 2020)
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 sem R16 Substitute CBT Time Table Nov 2020 – Download Link (Released on 29th Oct 2020)
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~