JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification June 2022: JNTU Hyderabad released the JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-1 Semester CBT Notification June 2022.
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification June – 2022
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-1 CBT Eligibility Regulations June – 2022
JNTUH All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year I Semester for B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of June – 2022, who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects .
The CBT exam for I Year I sem will commence from 23-06-2022 and are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 08-06-2022.
I B.Tech I Sem. (R18) – Regular
I B.Pharm I Sem. (R17) – Regular
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Exam Registration dates:
Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE :
|EVENT||Start date of registration for Regular
(at respective colleges)
|Last date of registration for regular
(at respective colleges)
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||08-06-2022||15-06-2022|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||16-06-2022||17-06-2022|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||18-06-2022||20-06-2022|
JNTUH CBT Examination Fee Details:
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT: Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification – Instructions:
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centres for the CBT will be notified later
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~