JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification Nov 2020: JNTU Hyderabad released the JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semesters CBT Notification Nov 2020 For I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) –Nov-2020 – Notification
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification Nov 2020
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Eligibility Regulations Nov 2020
All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of Nov-2020, who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 15-12-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 16-11-2020
|1||I B.Tech II Sem. (R18) – Regular|
|2||II B.Tech II Sem. (R18) – Regular|
|3||III B.Tech II Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|4||I B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|5||II B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|6||III B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) – Regular|
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm CBT Exam Registration dates:
Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee: 16-11-2020 to 26-11-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/-: 27-11-2020 to 01-12-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 02-12-2020 to 03-12-2020
JNTUH CBT Examination Fee Details:
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT: Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS: Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
JNTUH CBT Exam Fee Notification – Instructions:
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centres for the CBT will be notified later
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~