All the Colleges / Institutes shall ensure that the following guidelines are strictly adhered to while displaying the College related details in their websites for the benefit of the College and the University by and large.
The following are the mandatory items to be displayed on the College website:
1. About the College including Vision & Mission.
2. Management-related details by prominently displaying their Photographs.
3. Details of Principal / Director, Deans, Head of Departments along with their photographs.
4. About the Courses offered, Names and details of the faculty members department wise (along with their registration numbers and photograph) who are on rolls of College as on 14-09-2020.
5. Student services, especially labs and infrastructure, Student Grievance Redressal Cell Committee, Anti Ragging Cell, University Ombudsperson details and any other services available in the College.
6. Governing Body, Academic Council and College Disciplinary Committee along with the photographs of the members.
7. Women protection cell for resolving issues related to female students and staff members.
8. Training and Placement cell-related details
9. Alumni related details.
10. Display of circulars/notifications issued by AICTE / UGC / PCI / JNTUH or any other statutory bodies related to the students and staff.
Apart from the above-mentioned guidelines, the Colleges are at liberty to display any other information that would add value to the College.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates