JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification September 2022: The notification is hereby issued for the II Semester Regular University Examinations of M.Pharm .courses. You are requested to note the JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification September 2022 and JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Semester Exam Fee Notification September 2022 following the schedule of events associated with the Regular Examinations of M.Pharm courses. These Examinations are scheduled to be held in the month of September 2022
JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification September 2022
JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification September 2022|
|Category||Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 24th August 2022|
JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Semester Exam Fee Notification September 2022 – Eligibility
M. Pharm. – II SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS –SEPTEMBER -2022. (R19- 2019, 2020,2021 ADMITTED BATCHES, R17- 2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15- 2016 ADMITTED BATCH)
When JNTUH M.Pharmacy 2nd Sem Exams Conducted?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 26-09-2022 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
JNTUH M.Pharm 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates September 2022
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||25-08-2022||05-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||06-09-2022||12-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-09-2022||16-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||17-09-2022||19-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-04-2022||24-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|25-09-2022||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH M.Pharm 1-2 Semester Exam Fee/Amount Information For September2022 Exams
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Updates~