JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021: The notification is hereby issued for the IV Semester Regular University Examinations of M.Pharm .courses. You are requested to note the JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021 and JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Semester Exam Fee Notification April 2021 following the schedule of events associated with the Regular Examinations of M.Pharm courses. These Examinations are scheduled to be held in the month of March 2021
JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification March 2021
JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021|
|Category||Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Not Yet Released|
JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Semester Exam Fee Notification March 2021 – Eligibity:
Not Yet Released
When JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exams Conducted?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from Not Yet Released are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
JNTUH M.Pharm 4th Sem Exam Fee Dates March 2021
|INSTRUCTION||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||
|With Late Fee of Rs.100 /-||__-__-2021||__-__-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.1000 /-||
|With Late Fee of Rs.2000 /-||
|With Late Fee of Rs.5000 /-||__-__-2021||__-__-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000 /-
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
Till End of Exams
JNTUH M.Pharm 1-2 Semester Exam Fee/Amount Information For March 2021 Exams
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION: Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT: Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS: Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS: Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE: Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for the entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of the syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to the Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise, such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Updates~