JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification March 2023: The notification is hereby issued for the II Semester Regular University Examinations of M. Tech .courses. You are requested to note the JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification March 2023 and JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Semester Exam Fee Notification March 2023 following the schedule of events associated with the Regular Examinations of M.Tech courses. These Examinations are scheduled to be held in the month of March 2023
JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification March 2023
JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification March 2023|
|Category||Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 4th Feb 2023|
JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Semester Exam Fee Notification March 2023 – Eligibility:
M. Tech. II SEMESTER – (R19) REGULATION SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – MARCH-2023. (R19-2019, 2020, 2021 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY)
When JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exams Conducted?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 13-03-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
JNTUH M.Tech 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates March 2023
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||06-02-2023||15-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||16-02-2023||22-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||23-02-2023||28-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||01-03-2023||06-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||07-03-2023||11-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|12-03-2023||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH M.Tech 1-2 Semester Exam Fee/Amount Information For March2023 Exams
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs. 955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Updates~