JNTUH is going to conduct the MBA 1st Semester supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15/R13) Regulations of supplementary EXAMS- May 2022. (R19-2019, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, students who are eligible for JNTUH MBA 1st sem Exam Fee notification 2022. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MBA I Semester Exam fee Notification 2022
JNTUH MBA 1st Sem Exam Notification 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Categories||JNTUH MBA 1st Semester Notification|
|Year||1st year 1st semester|
|Exam type||Regular & Supply Examinations|
|Exam Month||May 2022|
|Status||Released on 31st March 2022|
JNTUH MBA 1st Sem (R19/R17/R15) Notification 2022 – Eligibility:
Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
- MBA I SEMESTER – (R19, R17, R15) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – May-2022. (R19-2019, 2020, 2021 ADMITTED BATCHES, R17- 2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2016 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MBA 1st Sem (R19/R17/R15) Exam Fee Dates 2022
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 02-05-2022 are to note that the online registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
Exam Registration & Last Dates :
|Without Late Fee||01-04-2022||11-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100 /-||12-04-2022||16-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.1000 /-||17-04-2022||22-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.2000 /-||23-04-2022||25-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.5000 /-||26-04-2022||30-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000 /-
* This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.
|01-05-2022||Till End of Exams|
JNTUH MBA 1st Sem Exam Fee Dates 2022 – Examination Fee :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT: Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS: Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS: Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE: Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.