JNTUH Hall Tickets For MBA / MCA MBA / MCA I, II Semester University Examinations October 2021 Are Released. Contact your college to get the hall ticket.
JNTUH MBA & MCA Exam Hall Tickets 2021
JNTUH MBA / MCA I, II Semester October 2021 Exam center list and Hall tickets:
JNTUH Final Exam centre list & Hall tickets for MBA / MCA I, II Semester Exams October 2021 Are Announced. Contact your college to know examination centre details. The above exams will be commencing from 18th October 2021. Time Tables for the same are already issued by JNTUH.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENT:
1. All the students must be present in the examination hall before the commencement of the examination and students who come after the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
2. Students should not carry any other material except Hall Ticket, Identity card and Scientfic non-programmable calculator.
3. Programmable calculators, palm computers, mobile phones and pagers are not permitted into examination halls. They should show Hall Ticket and Identity card to the Invigilator/Observer/Chief Superintendent whenever they are asked.
4. Students are allowed to leave the examination hall only after one and half hour from the commencement of the examination.
5. Students must handover the answer booklets to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
6. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission to the examination or the college is against rules.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy in student photo or any other details, it should be brought to notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately.
1) All the students must wear masks while they are on the campus.
2) Students must maintain social distancing as per Government guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health and safety of the Students.
3) Students must be carried their own water bottles and hand sanitizers. Sharing of pens or any other stationary items among the students is strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
4) On completion of the exam, the students shall be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. The students should not getup from their seats until advised by the invigilator.
5) Student must maintain silence while going to their allotted exam hall as well as inside the exam hall.
6) This hall ticket should be kept in open state beside your answer booklet whenever the room invigilator come to your place.
7) You have to put your signature in space provided on the answer booklet after verifying your personal details.
How To Check JNTUH Jumbling Exam Centers?
Below we provided the finalized exam centres as per the JNTUH University updates. So students those who are taking the jntuh regular exams and JNTUH Supply Exams on Upcoming Month. So please visit the below-Provided page and check Your JNTUH Exam centres.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates