JNTUH is going to conduct the MCA 3rd supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13- 2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, students, those who are eligible for JNTUH MCA 3rd sem Exam Fee notification 2022. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MCA III Semester Exam fee Notification 2022
JNTUH MCA 3rd Sem Supply Notification September 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Categories||JNTUH MCA 3rd Semester Notification|
|Year||2nd year 1st semester|
|Exam type||Supply Examinations|
|Exam Month||September 2022|
|Status||Released on 24th August 2022|
JNTUH MCA 3rd Sem (R19/R17/R15/R13) Notification 2022
MCA III SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – SEPTEMBER -2022. (R20 2020 ADMITTED BATCH, R19-2019 , ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13- 2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MCA 3rd Semester Exam Registration & Last Dates :
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 21-09-2022 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||24-08-2022||02-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||03-09-2022||08-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||09-09-2022||12-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||13-09-2022||15-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||16-04-2022||19-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|20-09-2022||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MCA 3rd Sem Examination Fee Amount – Information :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 17-09-2022
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 21-09-2022
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.