JNTUH is going to conduct the MCA 4th regular and supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES). So, students, those who are eligible for JNTUH MCA 3rd sem Exam Fee notification 20220. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MCA IV Semester Exam fee Notification 2022
JNTUH MCA 4th Sem Supply Notification 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Categories||JNTUH MCA 4th Semester Notification|
|Year||2nd year 2nd semester|
|Exam type||Supply Examinations|
|Exam Month||March 2022|
|Status||Released on 2nd March 2022|
JNTUH MCA 4th Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2022
MCA IV SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March-2022. (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13- 2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MCA 4th Exam Registration & Last Dates :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||04-03-2022||11-03-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||12-03-2022||16-03-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||17-03-2022||19-03-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||20-03-2022||21-03-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||22-03-2022||26-03-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|27-03-2022||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MCA 4th Semester Examination Fee :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.