JNTUH is going to conduct the MCA 5th regular and supply examinations for (R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2012 ADMITTED BATCH). So, Student, those whoa are eligible for JNTUH MCA 3rd sem Exam Fee notification 2021. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MCA V Semester Exam fee Notification 2021
JNTUH MCA 5th Sem Supply Notification Jan 2021
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MCA Supply Notification|
JNTUH MCA 5th Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2021
MCA III Year I Sem Supplementary Examinations : [Commencement of Examinations: 08-02-2021]
MCA – V SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13/R09) REGULAR & SUPPLY EXAMS – FEBRUARY-202
(R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2012 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MCA Exam Registration & Last Dates :
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 08-02-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||16-01-2021||20-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||21-01-2021||25-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||26-01-2021||29-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||30-01-2021||02-02-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||03-02-2021||06-02-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|07-02-2021||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MCA Examination Fee :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.