JNTUH that on-campus classwork for UG IV- Year II-Semester, I-year I-Semester and PG I-Semester students studying in various courses shall commence from 22-03-2021 (Monday).
JNTUH Offline (on-campus) Class Start From 22-03-2021 (Monday)
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad|
|Course||UG / PG|
|Academic Calendar||2020 – 2021|
|status||Released on 20th March 2021|
JNTUH UG & PG Classes Modes 2021
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad — Directorate of Academic & Planning — Commencement of on- Campus Classwork for the Academic Year 2020-21- Reg.
With reference to the subject cited above, it is hereby informed the Directors / Principals of all constituent, affiliated and autonomous Colleges of JNTUH that on-campus classwork for UG IV- Year II-Semester, I-year I-Semester and PG I-Semester students studying in various courses shall commence from 22-03-2021 (Monday). You are requested to maintain proper hygienic conditions as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) given by UGC for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please share this Information To your Friends and On your colleges groups to Know All of Your Friends
|Dates||B. Tech./B. Pharm courses ( 4-2 & 1-2 Sem)||B. Tech /B.Pharm courses ( 2-2 & 3-2 Sem)||MBA / MCA / M.Pharm / M.Tech /Pham.d / Pharmd(pb) courses 1st Sem|
|22-03-2021 to 30-04-2021||On-campus Classes||OnLine Classes||On-campus Classes|
- All the above students including faculty and supporting staff shall intimate at just the commencement of classwork from Accordingly, the academic units shall keep the entire premises ready for starting on-campus classwork.
- The Principals are requested to identify the students from outstation who require accommodation in College attached Hostels and arrange the hostel accommodation by following the COVID-19 precautionary nouns.
- The Colleges are advised to maintain proper hygienic conditions in each and every unit With frequent sanitization Of classrooms, laboratories, toilets, etc. The Colleges shall take separate Declaration forms from the students that they will follow strictly the COVID- 19 precautionary norms in the college premises and hostels.
- The parents of the students seeking hostel facility shall give an Undertaking form that, the hostel accommodation is provided at the request of the parents and the stay of their wards in the hostel is the sole responsibility of students and parents.
- It is suggested that the students shall come with the latest RT-PCR test report particularly for the students staying in the hostel.
- The Colleges are suggested to display boards / Flex banners indicating for prevention of COVID-19 at all prominent points in the campus and make sure that they are visible to all the students, staff and visitors.
- It is suggested that every College administration shall be prepared to face any medical emergencies related to COVID-19 /any Other case(s) in their campus.
- Further, all the Colleges are advised to provide the necessary arrangement for the affected for isolation and medical care. All the faculty, staff and students shall wear masks, use sanitiser frequently.
- The college shall provide extra masks in each department for the needy The Colleges shall make necessary arrangements to provide Hot water to the students by providing a Hot Water Dispenser System in the Mess / Dining halls of the Hostels.
- Necessary equipment shall be procured for thermal scanning of students at least once a day at the departments on the campus and also in the mess/hostel
- Further, any additional measures initiated by the Colleges towards the prevention of COVID- 19 and for the welfare of the Students, Faculty & Supporting staff are highly appreciated.
- All the faculty members shall attend the College without fail of whether they are engaging in classes online or offline.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.