JNTUH Pharm.d Hall Tickets: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is going to conduted the Pharm.D II Years Regular & Supplementary Examinations and Pharm.D (PB) II Year Supplementary Examinations on November 2022. Student can check your JNTUH Pharm.d Exam Time Tables and Exam Fee notification and Exam Papers on this Jntufastresults portal. Now You can download your JNTUH Pharm.d Exam hall Tickets for Regular and supply examinations.
JNTUH Pharm.D Supply Exam Hall Tickets 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.|
|Examination||JNTUH Pharm.D Hall Tickets 2022|
JNTU Hyderabad Pharm.D Hall Tickets 2022
JNTUH Hall Tickets For Pharm.D / Pharm.D (PB) 2nd Year (For all Regulations) Regular/Supplementary Examinations jan 2022 Are Released. Contact your college to get the hall ticket.
How To Get JNTUH Pharm.d Hall Tickets:
Studnet can go to your respected colleges on or before the 3 days of your exams dates as per the JNTUH exam timetable you can check your jntuh exam dates and take your JNTUH Hall Tickets on your respected college’s exam cell.
Must Need to Enter JNTUH Exams?
- JNTUH Exam Hall Tickets
- JNTUH Affiliated and contracted colleges Identity Proof
- If you have Then your college dress code
- Rest of your Requirements like(Pens, Pencil, etc)
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENT:
1. All the students must be present in the examination hall before the commencement of the examination and students who come after the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
2. Students should not carry any other material except Hall Ticket, Identity card and Scientfic non-programmable calculator.
3. Programmable calculators, palm computers, mobile phones and pagers are not permitted into examination halls. They should show Hall Ticket and Identity card to the Invigilator/Observer/Chief Superintendent whenever they are asked.
4. Students are allowed to leave the examination hall only after one and half hour from the commencement of the examination.
5. Students must handover the answer booklets to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
6. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission to the examination or the college is against rules.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy in student photo or any other details, it should be brought to notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately.
1) All the students must wear masks while they are on the campus.
2) Students must maintain social distancing as per Government guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health and safety of the Students.
3) Students must be carried their own water bottles and hand sanitizers. Sharing of pens or any other stationary items among the students is strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
4) On completion of the exam, the students shall be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. The students should not getup from their seats until advised by the invigilator.
5) Student must maintain silence while going to their allotted exam hall as well as inside the exam hall.
6) This hall-ticket should be kept in open state beside your answer booklet whenever the room invigilator come to your place.
7) You have to put your signature in space provided on the answer booklet after verifying your personal details.
JNTUH Results 2022 | JNTU-Hyderabad Results | JNTUH Pharm.d Results:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~