JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification 2022: Here is Important information for Jntuk MBA students. Jawaharlal National Technological University has released the Jntuk MBA 1st semester Exams Notification 2022 that the exams of JNTUK MBA are going to start within a month. The University authorities have instructed the students to pay the JNTUK Exam Fee before the last date. So to get more details about JNTUK MBA to go through the article. Here we provide all Jntu fast Updates and Jntuk Time Tables the link provided below will take you to further details.
JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Exams Fee Notification 2022
JNTUK MBA I-Sem Regular/Supply Notification 2022
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
JNTUK MBA 1st Semester Regular/Supply Exams Elgilibilty 2022
The Students of JNTUK MBA took there 1st Semester exams of supply on March 2022. The students are eagerly waiting for the Notification of MBA 1st Sem supply Notification. So the college authorities released the JNTUK MBA Notification for R16 today check the Notification now.
MBA I SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATION NOTIFICATION
- Regular For FOR 2021 ADMITTED BATCH ONLY
- SUPPLEMENTARY For 2018 to 2022 Admitted Batches
JNTUK MBA I Semester Exams Dates Notification 2022:
The Jntuk MBA Exams Time Table will be released later by the university authorities now its time to pay the fee and the fee details are:
- Without Late Fee : 06-04-2022
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 08-04-2022
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 11-04-2022
JNTUK 1st semester MBA Exam Fee Dates 2022:
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) : Rs. 950/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 515/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 770/-
- For Four And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 950/-
JNTUK MBA 1st semester regular/supply Exam Dates 2022
Download JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supple Exams Notification May 2022
Check More Updates: JntuFastResult Updates
1. Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
2. Applications should enclose the xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~