JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification 2020: Here is Important information for Jntuk MBA students. Jawaharlal National Technological University has released the Jntuk MBA 1st semester Exams Notification 2020 that the exams of JNTUK MBA are going to start within a month. The University authorities have instructed the students to pay the JNTUK Exam Fee before the last date. So to get more details about JNTUK MBA to go through the article. Here we provide all Jntu fast Updates and Jntuk Time Tables the link provided below will take you to further details.
JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Exams Fee Notification 2020
JNTUK MBA I-Sem Regular/Supply Notification 2020
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Status||Not Yet Released|
JNTUK MBA 1st Semester Regular/Supply Exams Elgilibilty 2020:
The Students of JNTUK MBA took there 1st Semester exams of supply on 1st Feb 2020. The students are eagerly waiting for the Notification of MBA 1st Sem supply Notification. So the college authorities released the JNTUK MBA Notification for R16 today check the Notification now.
MBA I SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATION NOTIFICATION
- FOR 2019 ADMITTED BATCH
- FOR 2016, 2017 & 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES
JNTUK MBA I Semester Exams Dates Notification 2020:
The Jntuk MBA Exams Time Table will be released later by the university authorities now its time to pay the fee and the fee details are:
- ithout Late Fee :
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- :
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- :
JNTUK 1st semester MBA Exam Fee Dates 2020:
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) : Rs. 950/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 515/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 770/-
- For Four And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 950/-
JNTUK MBA 1st semester regular/supply Exam Dates 2020:
Download JNTUK MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supple Exams Notification Jan 2021
Check More Updates: JntuFastResult Updates
1. Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
2. Applications should enclose the xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~