JNTUK MBA 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification: JNTUK Released exam fee and project fee notification for the MBA IVth Semester for all affiliated colleges are eligible to apply for this exam fee notification as conducted on June 2022. Below we provided exam fee details and exam fee last dates as well as project fee information from the jntuk official website. For R19 REGULATIONS (For 2019 Admitted Batches only), R16 REGULATIONS (For 2016 Admitted Batches only), and R13 REGULATIONS (For 2013 Admitted Batches only.
JNTUK MBA 4th Semester Exam Fee Dates 2022
JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R19/R16/R13) Exam Fee Notification 2022
MBA IV SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS June 2022
- R19 REGULATION (2019 ADMITTED BATCHES ONWARDS)
- R16 REGULATION (2016 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY)
- R13 REGULATION (2013 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY)
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING FROM Updated soon ARE INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATES :
- Without Late Fee : 14-06-2022
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 16-06-2022
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 18-06-2022
Applications are also admissible up to one day before the Examination with a fine of Rs.5000/- (Application to be submitted at JNTUK Kakinada)
EXAMINATION FEE :
- FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 950/-
- FOR ONE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT: Rs. 265/-
- FOR TWO THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS: Rs. 515/-
- FOR THREE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS: Rs. 770/-
- FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS: Rs. 950/-
1. Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
2. All the above Examinations will be conducted in a jumbling system.
3. Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of the latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
Check More Latest Updates.