JNTUK MCA Project Work Viva Voce Notification
JNTUK MCA 6th Sem Project Viva-Voce Exams Notification June 2022
- MCA VI SEMESTER PROJECT WORK VIVA-VOCE FOR STUDENT 2019 ADMITTED BATCH & FOR SUPPLEMENTARY STUDENTS ADMITTED IN 2016, 2017 & 2018 ONLY
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR MCA VI SEMESTER PROJECT VIVA-VOCE REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, 2022 ARE INFORMED THAT THE EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT RESPECTIVE COLLEGES ONLY. APPLICATIONS FOR THE ABOVE EXAMS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
- Without Late Fee : 20-06-2022
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 22-06-2022
- FOR PROJECT WORK VIVA-VOCE : Rs. 3500/-
- Retained by College per Candidate : Rs. 2500/-
- To be paid to University for Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
1. The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for Registration for Viva-voce examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/ credits.
2. Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for the examination
3. Applicants should enclose the Xerox copies of the latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects and Recommendations of the Project Review Committee (PRC) along with the Applications.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates