Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021: The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years.
About Mahindra Education Trust
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 10,740 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
Mahindra Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who are pursuing First Year Diploma courses in government recognised polytechnics are eligible for this scholarship
- Students who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship
- Students who have secured more than 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
- Students should belong to low-income group families. Both income and occupation of parents are taken into consideration to determine if the student is eligible for the scholarship.
Who is Eligible for Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021:
This scholarship is offered to deserving students in the age group of 16 to 18 years. These students are given an opportunity to study at the United World Colleges. This scholarship aims to ensure that students benefit through the experience of international education, shared learning and community service which the Mahindra United World College is offering.
Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021 but not later than February 2022.
- Applications are now closed for the academic year 2021
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
How To Know I am eligible or not For Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021:
those who have submitted the documents are Personnel Shortlisted the candidates and will be intimated of their interview date and venue, well in advance to you as soon as possible. The cost of travel to the interview centre, to a certain extent, will be paid.
Selection depends upon:-
- The merit of the student
- The category and qualification of the student
Please send in your applications to the following address:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra Tower, Automotive Sector,l 1st Floor, 24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony, Durga Pura, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302018
Application Form Pdf – Download now
What Are the Documents Required?
- A copy of the Aadhar Card
- A recommendation letter from a teacher or an employer
- A letter of purpose stating your dreams and ambitions in life, description of the vocational course that the candidate is interested in
- A copy of the Date of Birth Certificate given by the School
- A copy of the annual family income certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- A copy of all the certificates and mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- A copy of the signed admission letter given by the Institute in which the student is going to pursue the Diploma.
How To Apply For Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021:
Those how are eligible for this Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021 Then download the below application Thorugh link as provided by JNTU Fast Results website.
After downloading take print out and fill all the details as per your original marks sheets.
Then send the documents to the following address.
Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2021- Offical Notification
Note: For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact Mr. PV Ramchandran on RAMCHANDRAN.P2@mahindra.com or Mr. Kieran Rodrigues on email@example.com