Mphasis Pool Campus Drive 2019e: We are pleased to inform you that, we are organizing Mphasis campus drive for BE CS/IT/E&TC/Electrical & MCA 2019 batch students on Monday, 21st Jan.2019 at our Zeal College campus.
Mphasis Pool Campus Drive 2019
Date of the Pool drive: Monday, 21st Jan. 2019
Reporting time: 08.30am
Job Profile: Software Engineers for our Applications Team
Target Audience: 2019 pass out of MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches with throughout 55% and above.
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad.
• First-round – Aptitude Test (English grammar, Computer Programming, Logical Ability, and Quantitative Ability)
• Second round – Tool Based Communication Test
• Final Round – Panel Interview (Technical & HR)
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs for them to be eligible for participating in the hiring process.
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills and basic computer programming skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to Relocated and time to work.
First 6 months- Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
The selected candidate is eligible for a monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for a minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default, an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between June 2019 and April 2020.
The selected candidates should have the below set of documents at the time of joining without fail.
All semester marks sheets and convocation certificate issued from the University, Aadhar card, PAN card, passport.
Central Placement Cell building,
CSM Auditorium Hall,
Zeal College of Engineering & Research, Pune
1. Candidates should be in formals/college uniform & black/brown shoes are compulsory. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to attend the drive.
2. Students with a T-Shirt, Jeans & Sandals or Floaters are not allowed.
3. You have to report sharply at 08.30am
4.Must carry updated resume & passport size photos.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates