PU – Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Notification & Application Form to Apply PU Revaluation/Recounting.
Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Notification
Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Notification & Application Form
|Course||(B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com./ B.B.A,)UG – Degree|
|Categories||Revaluation/Recounting Notification & Form|
Palamuru University(PU) UG(Degree) Revaluation/Recounting Notification:
RULES OF REVALUATION / RECOUNTING
1. This application will be accepted up to 07-12-2020.
2. No action will be taken unless this is accompanied by a photo stat copy of the Memorandum of marks
3. The prescribed fee for Revaluation/Recounting is Rs.300/- per paper
4. The concerned Principal’s required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS / NEFT for credit into “THE REGISTRAR, PALAMURU UNIVERSITY, MAHABUBNAGAR” A/C No: 62078258948, State Bank of India (S.B.I), Ganesh Nagar, Mahabubnagar, IFSC Code: SBIN0016375 and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, PU along with application forms. No Demand Drafts are accepted
at core banking section at Exam Branch.
5. The result will not be communicated to the candidate by post. However, they may know the results form the Examination branch directly. The memos of the candidates whose results have changed due to revaluation will be sent to the college Principal. In other cases, no intimation will be sent.
6. If the discrepancy between the original marks and the revalued marks is 10% of more of the maximum marks of the paper, the revalued marks shall be taken as final and awarded to the candidate, and the result will be declared accordingly.
Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Eligibity:
- U.G (CBCS) VI (Regular/Backlog) Examinations Sep./Nov.-2020
- U.G (CBCS) IV Semester (Backlog) Examinations Sep./Nov.-2020
- U.G (CBCS) II Semester (Backlog) Examinations Sep/Nov-2020
- U.G (CBCS) V Semester (Backlog) Examinations Sep/Nov-2020
Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Important Dates:
- Revaluation by the students is 07-12-2020
- colleges to apply online last date 08-12-2020.
- Submission of printed Revaluation forms to the Exam Branch, P.U. on 09-12-2020.
Palamuru University UG Revaluation/Recounting Application Form:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates