In below provided information regrading the how to apply Satavahana university OD certificate procedure and rules. So students those who are completed graduates or cleared your backlogs they are eligible to apply for SU OD Certificate.
Satavahana University OD Certificate Apply procedure & Rules
1. The Degree in Absentia May be issued to the candidate on submitting this form to the Controller of Examination, S.U., duly filled in and identity certificate duly certified together with prescribed fee. The requisite fee has to be paid through D.D. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Examination Account, S.U., Karimnagar, Telangana” payable at the Andhra Bank, Vavilalapally, Karimnagar, T.S., 505001.
2. The Candidate is instructed to be very careful about the entries to be made in columns. All entries should be in the Candidate’s own hand writing and the Candidate will be personally responsible.
3. The name of the candidate and that of his/her father given herein should correspond to those mentioned in the immediate previous course certificate.
4. Attested Copies of memorandum of marks , provisional certificate and Transfer Certificate must be attached for reference.
5. The Degree Certificate will be issued in person to the concerned candidate only.
6. Incomplete form will be rejected without any notice.
7. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Requisite Postal Charges should be paid if the candidate wants to receive the certificate by Post.
8. The requisite fee paid thought D.D. will have to be submitted within one month from the date of its issue along with the application form.
9. The Candidate is expected to give correct and permanent address indicating PIN Code, etc. to ensure proper delivery of the Degree Certificate.
10. Self attestation for identification certificate. Alternative attestation may be done by the candidate. If the information furnished to be found wrong, the candidate will be fined Rs. 100/- and necessary criminal action will be initiated according to rules.
11. The Candidate has to produce any identity card at the time of receiving Degree Certificate, otherwise Degree Certificate will not be issued.
12. 2 Passport size Photos without affixing Principal Signature on there Photos.
13. Xerox Copy of Qualifying Examination (Previous Course Certificate).
14. Students of Affiliated Colleges should get Verification done by the Principal on the backside of Application Form before submitting to the Controller’s Office.
15. For Fee details and other information contact S.U., Examination Branch Enquiry Phone: for UG Section : 9491804552, PG Section: 9491804617.
16. Application form is available in university website www.satavahana.ac.in.
17. Students of University and Constituent Colleges must enclose the Xerox Copy of the T.C. or No Dues Xerox Copy or Principal’s attestation on the Application Form.
Satavahana University Convocation Online Application Form – Download PDF
For more information or any queries, You can Feel free to ask if you have any doubts at JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM Our team will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Check the latest Updates