SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India has released the job notification for the apprentices for SBI branches across India. There are 8500 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For Any Degree | 8500 Posts
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Any Degree | 8500 Posts | Last Date: 10 December 2023
|Type of Job||8500|
|Last Date||10 December 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification(as on 31.10.2023):
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Duration of Training:
- Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Age Limit(as on 31.10.2023): 20 to 28 years
Note: candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Scheme of Examination:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 marks (15 mins)
- General English: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Total: 100 marks (1 Hour)
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 State-Wise Vacancies:
|State / UT||Language||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
- General/OBC/EWS -Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important Date:
- Online Registration of Application Starting Date: 20 November 2023
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 10 December 2023
- Online Examination: January 2021 (TENTATIVE)
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10 December 2023.
Share this page To all your friends and WhatsApp Groups and apply for BYJU’S Interview Drive 2019 on or before the dates of as mentioned above.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates