Telangana 10th Exam Fee Notification 2023: Telangana Board of Secondary Education has going to release the official notification for the Telangana TS SSC Exam Notification 2023. So here we provided the Telangana SSC exam timetable pdf in below. Students can check Your SSC Exam Dates as well as ts 10th Exam Notification and ts 10th dates and ts 10th Timings for your TS SSC Exams Notification.
Telangana SSC Notification 2023
Telangana SSC Fee due dates March 203
Telangana 10th Class Exam Fee 2023: The following arc the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC/OSSC Vocational Public Examinations to be held in March-2023. All the Head Masters/Principals have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
TS 10th Class Exams Fee Dates 2023
|Sl.No||Particulars||Last date to pay the examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned|
|1||Without late fee||15-11-2022|
|2||With late fee of Rs. 50/-||30-11-2022|
|3||With late fee of Rs. 200/-||15-12-2022|
|4||With late fee of Rs. 500/-||29-12-2022|
For other details/information, the candidates shall approach the concerned Head Masters / can see office website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of the Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/-
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2023 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
1) The Head Master should submit online Applications of the Candidates along with Manuscript Nominal Rolls.
2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
Telangana 10th Class Time Table 2023 Download – Manabadi TS SSC Exam Time Table, Dates
Telangana SSC 10th Class Exam Time Table April/May 2023– Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.