Telangana government is going to Released the TS ICET Notification 2020-2021 batch for post Graduation studies. those who are qualified this TS ICET Exam are eligible to get fee reimbursement for your Post Graduation. Here we provided the information regarding the Telangana ICET exam fee notification dates and TS ICET Exam fee details and Telangana ICET Eligibility Criteria along with ICET Telangana Exam dates and TS ICET Previous question Papers. In below we full fill all the information regarding the TS ICET 2020. IF any more information please comments on below of jntufastresult web portal.
Telangana ICET Notification/Dates 2020:
TS ICET Examination Notification & Details 2020:
|Exam Conducted Board||Telangana|
|Name of the Examination||ICET|
|Official Notice Releases on||12-03-2020.|
|ICET Application start From||12-03-2020.|
|Last Date to Apply ICET||25/08/2020 (with 1000/-) Apply Now|
|ICET Exams Hall Tickets||15th September 2020 (Download Now)|
|Exams Conducted on||30th September 2020 (Wednesday) to 01st October 2020 (Thursday)|
|ICET Preliminary Key||07th October 2020 (Wednesday)|
Telangana ICET Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- The candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O.Ms. No. 25, dated: 19-03-2004 & G.O. Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments and G.O. Ms. No.22, dated 27-07-2019 of Higher Education Department).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission in to:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration. (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level.
(Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) within the jurisdiction of University should have recognition by a joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2020
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2020 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
Telangana ICET Notification Dates 2020:
Commencement of online application submission: 12-03-2020.
Last Date for submission of online applications
- Without late fee: 30-04-2020.
- With a late fee of Rs 1000/-: 25/08/2020
- With a late fee of Rs 500/-: 06-05-2020.
- With a late fee of Rs 2000/-: 13-05-2020.
- With a late fee of Rs 5000 /-: 20-05-2020.
- With a late fee of Rs 10000 /-: 26-05-2020.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 20-05-2020 to 27-05-2020.
Telangana ICET Exam fee Dates Details:
Registration fee: .1000/- ( .500/- for SC / ST / PH candidates) per test. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid accordingly. The Registration fee should be paid through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online)
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020:
The examination will be conducted in Online Mode only i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT). and Computer Based Test (CBT) is of two-hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
Telangana ICET Exam Syllabus 2020 – Check here
Telangana ICET Exam Mock Test 2020 – check here
How to Download TS ICET Exam Hall Tickets 2020 or when TS ICET Hall Tickets 2020 – Released
students those who are applied ICET examination on or before the dates as provided on above they are eligible to download the TS ICET Examination Hall Tickets from 20-05-2020 to 27-05-2020
When were the Telangana ICET exams are going to conduct? or How to check TS ICET Exam Dates:
|Date||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session)||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (Afternoon Session)|
|28.05.2020||Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Chemical Engineering CH) / Textile Technology (TX) / Mining Engineering (MN)||Architecture & Planning (AR) / Biomedical Engineering (BM) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT)|
|29.05.2020||Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)||Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
|30.05.2020||Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) / Bio-Technology (BT) / Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Civil Engineering (CE) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Technology(FT) / Aerospace Engineering (AS)|
|31.05.2020||Environmental Management (EM)||Nano Technology (NT)|
How To Apply For ICET Exam through Online 2020 or Procedure to apply Telangana ICET through Online 2020:
Application is accepted only through online mode, please follow the step by step links, any more doubts or information please comments on below.
Step-1: Pay the examination fee Using this link – Exam fee Payment link
Step-2: Check your Payment Status Using this link – Link
step-3: Fill Application Form Using this link – Link
Step-4: Print Your Filled in Application Form Using this link – Link
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates