Telangana University Guidelines For Students and Faculty Regrading the Online Classes
As we jointly combat COVID 19 by taking preventive and precautionary measures, maintaining social distancing and staying in the confines of our homes, we can utilize this time productively by engaging in On-line learning (class work) without affecting our ALMANAC to safeguard the interest of the student community.
- Conduct of online classes using web sources (Like Swayam On-line Courses, UG/PG Moocs, e-PG Pathshala, SwayamPrabha, CEC-UGC YouTube channel, etc…) as cited in reference 2nd .
- Preparation of Video Classes by the entire faculty to conduct online classes (Try to create YouTube Channel in every department).
- Preparation of e-Tutorials (PPT’s and Notes) as per the syllabus and publish in our website and social networking websites.
- To motivate all the NSS volunteers to create awareness in their respective villages to fight against COVID-19.
- To circulate Arogya Setu App (Both Android & iOS) to all the staff and students.
TU COVID-19 Conduct of Online Courses (Classes) in Lockdown period
In terms of the certain instructions of the Hon’ble Governor & Chancellor of Telangana State Universities Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has conducted video conference on 06.04.2020 with Chairman and Vice Chairman of TSCHE along with all the Registrars of all the State Universities on Exploration of conducting online classes, Research on COVID-19 by the University, Volunteering by NCC/NSS in creating awareness among the people and circulate Arogya Setu App Link. Under these circumstances, all the Principals of University Colleges/Govt./ Aided/Pvt colleges under the Jurisdiction of Telangana University shall follow the above said instructions. Further, the Principals of the respective Institutions are hereby informed to take necessary action and submit an action taken report.
Therefore, you are instructed to adhere to the guidelines scrupulously in order to conduct the online classes immediately to avoid delay in ALMANAC in the interest of student community.