PGCET state-level entrance test conducted by the Telangana for admission to MBA/MCA/ME/MTech/MArch programmes offered by Government / University/ Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions in Telangana. So TS PGECET Counselling Dates & Web Options are conduted in different phases like phase-1 and phase-2 and in some times phase-3 also conduted if have more seats to fill. So Telangana Government ready conduted PGCET Phase- 1 & 2 Counselling Dates & Web Options on October 2022
TS PGECET Counselling Dates 2022
TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2022 ADMISSIONS Detailed Notification for Web-Based Counselling
The GATE / GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2020, 2021 and 2022, and TS PGECET-2022 qualified and eligible candidates are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M. Tech./ M. Arch / M. Pharmacy/ Pharm. D (P.B.) programs for the academic year 2022-2023 as per the schedule given below:
- Candidates are hereby informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. MS. No.153 besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The leftover seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT candidates are only available for TS PGECET candidates
- This notification itself is a call for web counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending of the web counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- All candidates are required to register online at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in from 19th September, 2022 to 02nd October, 2022 and furnish all information in the application form. All the entries should be correct, and the candidates are responsible for any incorrect entry. All the candidates have to pay non-refundable Processing Fee ₹.1,200.00 (Rupees: One thousand two hundred only) and ₹.600.00 (Rupees: Six hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) towards Registration cum Verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit / Debit Cards / Internet Banking) in favour of “Secretary, TSCHE”.
TS PGECET Phase 1 Counselling Dates Oct 2022
|1||Issue of Notification||16.09.2022|
|2||Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification(as per guidelines) (Referto PointNo.d)||19.09.2022 to 02.10.2022|
|3||Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. c)||22.09.2022 to 24.09.2022|
|4||Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates & call for corrections if any through e-mail||04.10.2022|
|5||Exercising Web options- Phase I||07.10.2022 to 09.10.2022|
|6||Edit of web options-Phase -I||10.10.2022|
|7||List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)||12.10.2022|
|8||Reporting at concerned colleges for Verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee receipt (if any)||12.10.2022 to 15.10.2022|
|9||Commencement of Class work||17.10.2022|
1. The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
3. The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.OMs.No.153 dated 22-08-2007)
4. Candidate who passed the qualifying examination securing not less than 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) for Engineering including Technology courses and 55% (50% in case of reserved categories) for M.Phamacy and Pharm-D (P.B.).
TS PGECET Phase 2 Counselling Dates 2022
TS PGECET Phase-3 Counselling Dates 2022 – Expecting
|Counselling Registration, Uploading of Documents and Online Certificate Verification||Not Yet Released|
|Display of List of Registered Candidates & Call for Corrections via E-Mail||Not Yet Released|
|TS PGECET 2020 web options or exercising options||Not Yet Released|
|Editing of Web Options||Not Yet Released|
|Seat Allotment||Not Yet Released|
|Reporting||Not Yet Released|
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates