Wipro Job Openings 2021: Wipro has to recruit candidates for the position of Digital Workspace Service Desk through online drive 2021. Wipro conducting recruitment drive of BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc- economics Only. It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the IT industry then must attend the Wipro Technology Recruitment drive. The qualified candidates are placed in the All over India. Wipro recruitment drive applied through online mode. The drive details are given below.
Wipro Hiring Freshers
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 |DWSD | BCom |BBA | BBM | BMS | BA | BSc |All over India
Check more IT jobs on Jntufastresult.com for all BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only graduates can eligible for that drives. We provided Wipro and more jobs updated for other MNC companies. Many of the students are waiting to be placed in MNC Companies for those graduates we updated the fresher’s jobs on the page.
|Job Title||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Qualification||BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Interview Location||All over India|
|Job Location||All over India|
All PassOuts Up To 2021.
Wipro Company Profile:
Wipro is one of the largest product engineering and service providers worldwide. Wipro provides research and development services, IT solutions, and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application management, and data center services, etc. For Example Wipro IT provides solutions and services for India, offering system integration, network integration, software solutions, and IT services.
DWSD Job Description:
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and answering support queries via phone, email, chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into the EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate an aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing:
- 2021 ONLY
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only full-time courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Login For Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on login Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the login button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021: Login
About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~