Wipro Off-campus drive for Degree Graduates: Wipro recruiting the B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree of 2020 Pass outs can eligibility for this Wipro Off-campus drive 2020. In below we provide the information about Wipro Off-campus drive for Degree Graduates 2020 and check all the details and apply as soon as possible. Wipro scheduled to hire for the role of Service Desk for Engineering & Non-Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Service Desk | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive For Freshers Of B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Here we provided the Wipro career updates and Wipro off campus drive and Wipro walks in an interview. Here Wripo conducting a drive for recruiting the Project Engineer job role for Any Degree graduates can eligible for applying for this.
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification
- Engineering/Non-Engineering graduates
- 10th or equivalent: Pass
- 12th or equivalent: Pass
- Graduation: Pass
Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Engineering-Rs 2.2 LPA
- Non-Engineering-Rs 1.2 LPA
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates must not have more than three years of gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- Preliminary screening
15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
- Interview Process:
Upon selection in the preliminary screening, the candidate will be required to go through Voice The interview followed by HR interview.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive-in online as soon as possible.
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Step 1: Click here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates