Wipro SIM Openings 2023: Wipro recruiting the Bachlore’s/Graduation/Equivalent Degree graduates for the Scholar Trainee – SIM Position. Below we provide the information about the Wipro Off-campus drive for Degree Graduates 2021,2022,2023 and check all the details and apply as soon as possible. Wipro scheduled to hire for the role of Scholar Trainee – SIM for Engineering & Non-Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro SIM Off Campus Drive 2023
Wipro Recruitment as Desktop Support Administrator
Here we provided the Wipro career updates and Wipro off campus drive and Wipro walks in an interview. Here Wripo conducting a drive for recruiting the Project Engineer job role for Any Degree graduates can eligible for applying for this.
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Desktop Support Administrator:
|Company Name||Wipro Company|
|Job Title||Scholar Trainee – SIM|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
- Job Profile: Wipro SIM(Job+B.Tech Degree)
- Degree Required: Diploma
- Batch Eligible: 2021,2022,2023
- Experience Required: Freshers
- CTC: 12,400 per month
- Work Location: Across India
Compensation per annum for Wipro SIM Off Campus Drive 2022
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Service Agreement for Wipro SIM Off Campus Drive 2022:
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 60,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
Additional Criteria for Wipro SIM Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How To Apply for Wipro Recruitment:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Wipro Recruitment Drive Link 2023: Apply Now
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates