Allianz Technology Off Campus Drive 2021: Allianz Technology is hiring BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/MSC IT/MSC Freshers graduates for this Allianz Technology Recruitment Drive 2021. So those who are applied for this using the below link we getting online test exam links from Allianz Technology careers. Those are cracked Allianz Technology online exams are eligible to Take an HR interview. Please go through the below information and apply on or before the dates. You can find more openings for Freshers 2022 Passouts on JNTUFastResult.com.
Allianz Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
Allianz Technology Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company name||Allianz Technology|
|Eligible||BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/MSC IT/MSC|
|Type of Job||Fresher Hackathon by Allianz Technology in India|
|Job location||Pune or Trivandrum location|
|Test dates||from midnight 1st May 2021 to 2nd May 2021, end of the day.|
|Salary||4 Lacs per annum|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Miss our Updates and then follow us Through Email Inbox Updates & Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with 0-1 year experience (candidates will get an opportunity to work on Java/Testing/Business Analyst(BA)/SAP/Basic Windows IT Support/Incident Management/.net based on assessment & final round)
- Should have good knowledge about programming concepts
- Education Qualification: BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/MSC IT/MSC Computer Science with 55% aggregate
- Individuals who are willing to work at Pune or Trivandrum location
- Preference for those selected candidates who can join within 30 days (Digital onboarding and work from home till the offices reopen)
- Applicants should be good in programming logic including OOPs concepts
- Certified or Trained in java/.net/Testing/SAP/Business Analyst/Basic Windows IT Support will be preferred
- Basic understanding of any database (Preferred SQL)
- Fair understanding of Windows IT
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Education: Graduate & Above (BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA, MSC- IT, MSC- Computer Science with 55% as aggregate)
- Experience: 0-1 years can be considered
Participants who are clearing the assessment & final round get an opportunity to work with Allianz Technology as a full-time employee.
Fresher Hackathon by Allianz Technology in India
The registration opens on 20th April 2021. Register and participate in the hackathon that runs for two days – from midnight 1st May 2021 to 2nd May 2021, end of the day.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Individuals having graduation or equivalent and above degree with 0-1 years of experience with the exposure of Java/.net/Testing/SAP/BA & meeting the set criteria.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The challenge has one round only, but it will test your skill and mettle! The online assessment along with the hackathon will start on 1st May 2021, 00.00 hours IST till 2nd May 2021, 23.59 hours IST. The participants can log in anytime during the two-day window and complete the hackathon.
WHAT DO I GET?
If you are among the top scorers, you get a chance to be evaluated for the Trainee position at Allianz Technology in India that could lead to a great career for you. Do not miss out!
More Openings for Freshers:
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Update