Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020: Tech Mahindra released Associate System Engineer jobs. Here we provided a link for applying the Tech Mahindra Recruitment. Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2020 /2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below. tech Mahindra Jobs For Degree graduates are applying for this notification.
Tech Mahindra Campus Drive For B.E / B.Tech / MCA 2020 / 2021 Graduates
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|minimum %||60% (Read Below Info)|
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Detailed Profile:
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/21
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive-Selection process:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for an Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Tech Test, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc. would be given preference.
Test and Interview schedule –
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
- Candidates clearing the online test will only be invited for next level of evaluation.
Bond and Compensation –
- The candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- The candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the company
Note – During probation, the candidate may undergo unit-specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
- At any of the TechM Development Center or Client Locations spread across country/globe
In any projects including development, Application Support and Maintenance, Testing, Managed services, etc.
- As per the company specified work timings including shift working
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020/2021 Pass Outs – APPLY NOW