Anna University Duplicate Certificate: Below we provided the information to apply Anna University Duplicate Certificate for those who are lost or destroyed Anna University Certificate. So they can apply again to get your Anna University Certificate using the below procedure.
Anna University Duplicate Certificate Procedure to Apply
How To Apply Anna University Duplicate Certificate?
|Name of the University||Anna University|
|Courses||Under Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Category||Anna University Duplicate Certificate|
Procedure to Apply Anna university Duplicate Certificate Thorough Offline:
As per the Anna University Controller of Examinations Notice,
- The duplicate certificate will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.
- The application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.
- Students are requested to download the below PDF & complete the blank spaces before submitting.
- After downloading the above form students need to fill and submit those documents to the Controller of Examinations Office attached with Demand Draft. Students will be notified of its progress regularly. Students can collect those certificates once it’s ready.
What are The Documents Need to Apply Anna University Duplicate Certificate
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application.
- Declaration explaining the circumstances under which the original certificate was lost.
The declaration should be duly executed in the prescribed format before the witness of
two persons with a full postal address.
- self – addressed stamped envelope (for Registered Post).
- photocopy of the Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet / Degree Certificate for which duplicate is required (if available).
- the Demand Draft.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card
Anna University Duplicate Certificate Fee/Amount Information
The fee for the issue of the various certificate is as follows:
- Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet — Rs. 300/- each
- Provisional Certificate — Rs. 1,000/- up to Convocation. No Provisional Certificate will be issued after the Convocation.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks /Grades — Rs. 1,000/-
- Degree Certificate — Rs. 3000/-
The fee should be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI” payable branch at Chennai.
The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any other certificate under any circumstances.
Duplicate Certificate is to be surrendered to the University immediately if the Original Certificate is recovered later.
Were to Download Anna University Application Form For Duplicate Certificate:
Anna University Duplicate Certificate — Download Form
Download – Anna University Exam Hall Ticket