AU General Instructions For Mock Test Of Terminal Sem Exam
|Name of the University||Anna University|
|Courses||Under Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Exams Conducted on||Oct 2020|
|Category||Anna UniversityGeneral Instructions For Mock Test Of Terminal Sem Exam|
Anna University General Instructions For Mock Test Of Terminal Semester Examinations [Re-Examination-November 2020]
1. The timing for the mock test for the Proctored Online Examinations (ReExamination) to be conducted in November 2020 will strictly be as per IST (GMT+5.30hrs). This is also applicable to the candidates appearing for the examination from OUTSIDE India.
2. The mock test for the re-examination will be conducted on 16.11.2020 from 10.00 A.M to 04.00 P.M. No specific slot is followed for the mock test. The candidates are requested to log in and undertake a mock test during this time window.
3. Test can be taken on devices such as Laptop/ Smart-Phone/ Tablet/ Desktop. Charge the Laptop / Smart Phone / Tablet well in advance to last for at least 2 hours.
4. The device should have continuous internet connectivity. Do not share the phone’s hotspot with any other device while writing the Mock Test.
5. The student should log in into the portal at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
6. Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
7. Mock / dry run examination is mandatory. It is intended to familiarize the students to the examination environment and validate the compatibility of their Desktop/Laptop/Smart-Phone/Tablet or other devices. If a student encounters any technical issue, he/she can contact the help desk number(s) as notified here.
8. Do NOT take photos, screenshots, hear audio, or record videos of the examination and then share it with others during the online examination, a remote proctor would watch such unwanted activities. If found doing such activities, it will be treated as malpractice.
Anna University Exam Time Table 2020:
The Anna University all Semester Exam Hall Tickets are available now there is unique registration number for the students given by the institution. The student should get log in with that Reg Number and the date of birth to get the hall ticket save that, but the university will provide the Anna University Hall Tickets 2020 Individually. Students can now Download Anna University 2020 Hall Tickets by below Anna University Hall Tickets Link
Anna University UG Timetable 2020
Anna University PG Timetable 2020
Anna University Exam Hall Tickets 2020:
Download – Anna University Exam Hall Ticket 2020