Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for a photocopy answer script. In Below provided the online Procedure to apply to Anna University Photocopy & Anna University Revaluation Procedure.
What is revaluation?
The revaluation is a process for students to re-check or to re-correct the answer sheet.
How to Apply Anna Univesity Photocopy Of Answer paper Online:
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI — 25
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING PHOTOCOPY OF MARK STATEMENT NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2022 Exams
1. The candidates who have obtained the photocopy of the answer scripts and have no issues with the photocopy alone are eligible for applying for revaluation.
2. Candidates who had issues on photocopy and solved now are requested to update the status as “SOLVED” in the solver page provided in the examination menu of the web portal.
3. The answer script is to be valued and justified by a faculty member of the college, who handled the subject, and he/she should recommend for revaluation with the breakup of marks for each question in the format provided in the “Instructions to the Candidates” enclosed along with the photocopy of the Answer Script.
4. The candidates can register for revaluation of answer scripts only in the COE web portal through the college. While applying for revaluation for the students on roll, it is required to provide the Staff Code of the faculty member provided by office of COE recommending revaluation. If the code of the staff member recommending revaluation is not available, the profile of the staff member may be uploaded first in the web portal of the office of COE and registration may be done for revaluation. The Principals of the Colleges may arrange for the registration of the courses through the COE Web portal.
5. The manual applications will not be accepted by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
6. After registration the applications have to be generated for each student and the same may be sent to the office of the Controller of Examinations along with the abstract generated for the college and the amount of money in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 25.
7. The fee for revaluation is Rs.400/- per script. A student can register for a maximum of 5 answer scripts for revaluation.
8. The web portal will be opened for applying for revaluation from 04-05-2022 at 10.00 AM and will be closed strictly on 07-05-2022 at 5.00 PM.
Anna University UG Exams Results – Released
Anna University PG Exams Results -Released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates