Anna University Transcripts Certificate: Below we provided the information to apply for Anna University Transcripts Certificate for those who are Required for Higher studies in Foreign Universities. So they can apply for Anna University Transcripts Certificate using the below procedure.
Anna University Transcripts Required for Higher studies in Foreign Universities
How To Apply Anna University Transcript Application through online?
|Name of the University||Anna University|
|Courses||Under Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Category||Anna University Admit Cards|
How to Apply Anna University Transcripts Certificate Through Offline:
1. Candidates shall apply for the issue of Transcripts in the prescribed Application form available free of cost at the Transcript Section of the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
2. The Candidate should submit the duly filled in application form in Person/Person authorized by the Candidate (along with authorization letter and photocopy of the Government authorized proof of Identity of Person authorized) at the Transcript Section of the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
3. The Person who submitting the Application form for Transcripts should come and collect the Transcripts, if not able to come and collect the Transcripts, an Authorized Person (Along with the Authorization Letter to collect the Transcript along with a photocopy of the Government authorized Proof of Identity of Person collecting Transcripts) can collect the Transcript at the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
4. The Candidate should have identified the Universities/Institutions for which the Transcripts are required. The names and addresses of the Universities/Institutions should be written on the official envelope for transcripts which will be supplied at the time of submitting the Application form.
5. The fee for issue of Transcripts is Rs. 500/‐ (Rupees Five Hundred only) per set has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 25” payable at Chennai.
For the Students of Non – Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions and Distance Education Programmes :
6. The Candidates should bring the Photocopy of (both front and backside) Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of a student not awarded the degree), Consolidated Statement of Marks/Grades (if the programme is completed and passed), Statement of Marks/Grades (All the completed Semesters), One Passport Size Photo, One Proof of Identity, One Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/HSC) of the above-mentioned certificates in a suitable size envelope. One set of photocopies of all the Certificates will be retained by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
7. The Candidates will be issued the required number of Transcripts with marks/grades of all the completed semesters printed on a single sheet duly signed by the Attesting Officers.
For the Students of Autonomous Affiliated colleges / Institutions :
8. Only the photocopy of the Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of student not awarded the degree) issued by the University will be Attested by the Attesting Officers.
9. The Controller of Examinations of the respective Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions will issue the Transcripts or Attest the Photocopy of Statement of Marks / Grades issued by them.
For the Students of College of Engineering Guindy / Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai / Madras Institute of Technology / School of Architecture and Planning :
10. The Candidates should bring their latest photocopy of the statement of Grades/Marks (if Grades/Marks printed from the first semester till the latest semester) or individual semester statement of Grades/Marks (only if semester wise statement of Grades / Marks issued) or Consolidated Statement of Grades/Marks, Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of student not awarded the degree) along with the required number plus one set of good quality photocopies in a suitable size envelope. One set of photocopies of all the Certificates will be retained by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
Normal Time for the Issue of the Transcripts is as follows :
For College of Engineering Guindy / Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai / Madras Institute of Technology / School of Architecture and Planning and Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions :
- 5 Working Days excluding the day of submission
For Non – Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions :
- 10 – 15 Working Days excluding the day of submission
The Candidate / Person Authorized by the candidate should submit the filled‐in Application for issue of Transcripts, along with a required number of Photocopies and other documents to the Transcripts section of the office of the Controller of Examinations. They can collect the Transcripts and the envelopes after acknowledging the receipt in the Transcript Application form.
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY:: CHENNAI – 600 025
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING TRANSCRIPTS
(Required for Higher studies in foreign Universities)
How to Apply Anna University Transcripts Certificate Through Online:
- Applicants can request their transcripts online at the Online Transcripts Portal of Anna University.
- The applicant shall sign-up/log in to the above portal and is required to fill in all details provided in the portal.
- The applicant is required to upload all documents requested in the portal. Online applications that do not have the requested documents will not be processed.
- The applicant shall provide the shipping address for delivering the processed transcripts.
- Payment for processing the transcript application shall be made online.
- Once the applicant completes the payment, He/she can track the status of the transcript order.
- The processed transcripts will be couriered/shipped to the address entered by the applicant.
- The applicant will receive the transcript at the shipping address. Applicants are not permitted to collect the transcripts requested online at the University office
Anna University Transcripts Procedure in Online – Apply Online Transcript
Download – Anna University Exam Hall Ticket 2021