GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. Admissions are governed by the rules and regulations that are issued by UGC – DEB, New Delhi from time to time.
2. Candidates are considered for provisional Admission only, based on the certificates uploaded along with the application. University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate at any point of time and refund the fee as per university norms.
3. Candidates who are awarded their Bachelor’s Degree in Universities other than A.P. Universities, who wish to take admission in CDE, ANU are subjected to verification of genuiness of their certificate(s) by the concerned University authorities. Such. candidates have to pay verification fee, if required to the concerned University.
Instructions for Original Verification :
1. All candidates must produce their original certificates along with a set of Xerox copies for verification within TWO Months from the date of provisional admission at CDE Office, ANU.
2. After completion of the program by student, Provisional certificate will be issued only if the student produces their original certificates for verification along with clearing up the entire FEE and other dues.