How To Check JNTUH OD Status: In below we provided clear details about the What is the procedure to track jntuh od application status? and What is the procedure to track jntuh od application status and How long does it take to get an OD from JNTU Hyderabad and finally How to apply an original degree in jntuh.
Step By Step Process For JNTUH OD Status
1. JNTUH started dispatching the OD for all the students who applied for OD in In-Convocation / Pre-Convocation / Post Convocation modes.
2. The student will get an SMS to the mobile no mentioned during OD registration from JNTUH as soon as your OD is dispatched like mentioned below :
Dear Student, Your Original Degree for 13XX1A1240 is dispatched through EMS Speed Post on dd-mm-yyyy, EMS no is EN1234XXXXXIN – CE/DE JNTUH.
What is the procedure to track jntuh od application status?
In the last Fee Year back there is no Tracking of JNTUH OD but Now we updated the How to Track JNTUH Orignal Degree Certificates. Follow this below procedure Track Your JNTUH OD in success Manner.
- Now Go to India post [To Track Your Consignment]
- Enter Consignment Number : [Mentioned in SMS sent to you by JNTUH i.e., EMS no]
- Enter characters as displayed in the image :
- Hit “Search” to track the status of OD.
- Then know were your od and when you got your OD to your Hands.
How long does it take to get an OD from JNTU Hyderabad?
Here we provide how many days have taken to get your JNTUH Orignal degree after you applied. If you have applied for pre convocation, you should get it in 30 to 45 days. Sometimes it gets delayed.
What Can Do Orignal Degree (OD) Not Received?
If you did not receive your OD after 4 Weeks approx, you can go to university with the form or any proof of the OD form application number, etc. they will help you with further details.
How to apply an original degree in jntuh?
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Updates~