Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) Released the Academic Calendar 2020-21 for 1st and 2nd Year. According to the tentative schedule, the Board exams will be conducted in the last week of March 2022. The admission will be carried out in accordance with the schedule released by the Andhra Pradesh Board. The number of working days for the 1st year is 127 days, while for the 2nd year, it is 138 days.
AP Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Academic Calendar – Released @bie.ap.gov.in
AP Intermediate Academic Calendar 2021-22 @BIEAP AP
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Examination||Intermediate 1st & 2nd-year Academic Calendar 2021-22|
|Category||AP Inter Academic Calendar 2021-22|
|Official Web Site||bieap.gov.in|
|Status||Released on 26th Oct 2021|
AP Inter 1st & 2nd year Academic Calendar 2021-2022
|No. of Working Days||138 Days|
|First-term||12-07-2021 to 16-10-2021|
|I Unit Test||August 2021|
|II Unit Test||September 2021|
|Half Yearly Examinations||01-10-2021 to 08-10-2021|
|III Unit||November 2021|
|IV Unit Test||December 2021|
|Second term||08-01-2022 To 16-01-2022|
|Pre-final Examinations||February 2022 first week|
|Date of commencement of practical exams 2022||February 2022|
|Last working day for the Academic year 2020 – 2021||23-04-2022|
|Summer vacation||24-04-2022 To 31-05-2022 (Monday) (Both days inclusive)|
|Advanced Supplementary Examinations||Last week of June 2022|
|Date of Re-opening of College after summer||01-06-2021 (Tuesday)|
Note: All Second Saturdays are working days. No term Holidays.
How many working Days in Academic Year:
|MONTH||NO OF WORKING DAYS||NO OF HOLIDAYS|
All the Principals/ Managements are requested to follow the instructions given hereunder:
- All the Managements of Private Un-Aided Junior Colleges are informed that according to Annual Calendar of 2021-2022, the Junior Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 24-04-2022 to 31-05-2022
- In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be observed as holidays.
- Admissions shall be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
- No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince / attract students which results in unhealthy competition among colleges.
- No advertisement should carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall writings, elechvnic media or print media etc., that will result in unhealthy competitions among the colleges.
- All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to offer or promise any guarantee Of performance or success at a public examination in advance as an inducement for admission as it amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh pubic Examinations (prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will take action against the managements including dis-affiliation of the college.
AP Inter Supply Exams Time Table 2021
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~