AP SBTET C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2022: SBTET AP Board has Released the Diploma Instant cum advance supply exams 2022 notification in Official site of sbtet.gov.in The Diploma pursuing students eligible for AP SBTET Diploma Instant cum Advance Supply exams 2022 from 29-08-2022.
AP SBTET Advance Supply Exam Notification 2022
AP Diploma C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2022
SBTET Board Diploma Examination for the courses in C16 5th Sem Schemes
Instant cum advanced supplementary examinations, June-2022 Notification
|Board||State Board Of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET)|
|Name Of The Exam||AP SBTET Diploma Instant cum Advance Supplementary Exams 2022|
|Category||AP Diploma C16/ER-91 Instant Exam Notification|
|Eligible Schemes||C16 5th Sem|
|Exams held From||29-08-2022|
AP SBTET C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2022
With reference to the subject cited above, SBTET, AP is going to conduct instant examination to 5th semester candidates of C-16 Scheme, irrespective of any number of backlogs in 5th semester and II Year Pharmacy candidates of ER-91 Scheme, irrespective of any number of backlogs in II Year and those who studied final year during the academic year 2021-22, which are to be commenced from 29-08-2022 as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates of those who underwent and completed Industrial training during the academic year 2021-22 and failed to attend for the industrial training seminar are also eligible for Instant examination.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations can make the examination fee payment through https://sbtet.ap.gov.in portal. If there is any discrepancy in photo, the candidates are informed to approach the Polytechnic where they studied along with the scanned copy of their photo so as to send the same for uploading in the server. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e Debit card/Credit Card / Net Banking). The eligible candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods will generated hall tickets to appear for the examination. The candidate has to obtain the signature on hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/ Principal before appearing for the examination.
AP SBTET C16-5th Sem Instant Supply Exam Eligible Branches
C16 – 5th Sem – A/AA/AEI/BM/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST
ER-91 Scheme – II Year Pharmacy
AP SBTET Diploma C16-5th Sem Instant Supply Exam Fee Dates Nov 2022
The following candidates are eligible for the Instant Examinations of 5th semester of C-16 Scheme & II year of ER-91 Scheme to be commenced from 29-08-2022.
1. Candidates of those who studied final year during the academic year 2021-22, irrespective of any number of subjects in 5th semester of C-16 Scheme and II year of ER-91 Scheme.
2. Candidates of those who underwent and completed industrial training during the academic year 2021-22 and failed to attend for the Industrial training serninar(end of assessment)
|I||Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of instant examination for 5th Sem||29-08-2022|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||18-08-2022|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||20-08-2022|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||22-08-2022|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||24-08-2022|
|VII||Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||30-08-2022|
|i. Fee for part examination for Engg. Diploma
ii. Fee for Part Exam for Pharmacy Course
|a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket
2. Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway ie. Debit Card/Credit Card/ et Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial No VII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason shall forfeit the examination fee paid.
8. Detailed instructions of Examination fee payment are enclosed with this notification.
9. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidate’s details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
10. The URL for the online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics in Andhra Pradesh.
Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~