AP SBTET C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2021: SBTET AP Board has Released the Diploma Instant cum advance supply exams 2021 notification in Official site of sbtet.gov.in The Diploma pursuing students eligible for AP SBTET Diploma Instant cum Advance Supply exams 2021 from 06-11-2021.
AP SBTET Advance Supply Exam Notification 2021
AP Diploma C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2021
SBTET Board Diploma Examination for the courses in C16 5th Sem Schemes
Instant cum advanced supplementary examinations, June-2021 Notification
|Board||State Board Of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET)|
|Name Of The Exam||AP SBTET Diploma Instant cum Advance Supplementary Exams 2021|
|Category||AP Diploma C16 Instant Exam Notification|
|Eligible Schemes||C16 5th Sem|
|Exams held From||06-11-2021|
AP SBTET C16 Instant Supply Exam Notification 2021
With reference to the subject cited above, SBTET, AP is going to conduct a 5th-semester instant examination to the candidates those who studied final year during the academic year 2019-20, irrespective of any number of backlogs in 5th semester which are to be commenced from 06/11/2021 as mentioned in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations can make the examination fee payment through any AP Online centre or through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking). For this service, AP Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidates are informed to approach the Polytechnic where they studied along with the scanned copy of their photo if there is any discrepancy in Photo, so as to send the same for uploading in the server. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The eligible candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods and obtain hall tickets to appear for the examination. The candidate has to obtain the signature on hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid cannot be refundable under any circumstances
AP SBTET C16-5th Sem Instant Supply Exam Eligible Branches
C16 – 5th Sem – A/AA/AEI/BM/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST
AP SBTET Diploma C16-5th Sem Instant Supply Exam Fee Dates Nov 2021
1. Candidates of those who studied final year during the academic year 2019-20, irrespective of any number of subjects in 5th semester.
|I||Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of instant examination for 5th Sem||06-11-2021|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||31-10-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||02-11-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||03-11-2021|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||04-11-2021|
|VII||Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||09-11-2021|
|Fee for Whole/part examination (i) for Engg. Diploma||Rs. 550/-|
|a) Late Fee (penalty)b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)||Rs 600/-Rs 3000/-|
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket
2. Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway ie. Debit Card/Credit Card/ et Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial No VII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason shall forfeit the examination fee paid.
8. Detailed instructions of Examination fee payment are enclosed with this notification.
9. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidate’s details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
10. The URL for the online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics in Andhra Pradesh.
Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~