SSC Migration Certificate Online Application Apply Process: In below provided the useful links for How can I get a migration certificate online & SSC migration certificate status and How do I download my migration certificate. So SSC students can get migration certificates from their schools. So for that, A student should first log in to the portal and click the migration certificate link to begin the process. The registration and online forms are available on the website. The fee required for each application and the certificate concerned can be remitted online.
How long does it take to get a migration certificate from Andhra Pradesh?
Instructions on Filling the Migration Certificate Online Application Form
- Students who Passed the SSC Public Examinations from the year 2004 onwards (Regular/Private/OSSC& ASE) can apply for the Migration Certificate through this Online Application.
- A fee of Rs.80/- has to be paid through this application only.
- After successful submission of application and payment of Fee, the application will automatically redirect to the page where he/she can download the Migration Certificate in the Color Format by using the Roll Number, Year & Type of Exam, and CFMS Transaction ID.
- The Migration Certificate will be available for downloading for “30” Days only, from the date of payment of the Fee.
- The applicant can download the Migration Certificate any number of times in the period of “30” days. After 30 days, the student have to pay the fee again if he/she needs to obtain Migration Certificate again. Hence, it is recommended to download the certificate immediately or within 30 days from the payment of fee.
- The Digitally Signed Migration Certificate is legally valid and the student need not to approach the School HM/Dy.EO/DEO/DGE Offices and need not to send any application by Post to the O/o DGE, A.P. from now onwards
- The applicants are instructed to enter CORRECT PHONE NUMBER AND CORRECT e-MAIL ID WITHOUT FAIL as the CFMS Transaction ID is sent to the e-Mail ID entered by the applicant.
- The applicants are instructed to make note of the CFMS Transaction ID which is shown on the screen and received through e-mail without fail as it is necessary to download the Migration Certificate.
- The O/o DGE, A.P. is not responsible for any wrong entries made by the applicant in the Phone Number and e-Mail ID entries.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded/returned under any circumstances.
- For any query regarding the submission of application, please send an email to “email@example.com” with all relevant details and attachments.
AP SSC Migration Certificate application form – – Apply Link
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Migration Certificate through the Online Application?
Ans: Any candidate who has passed the SSC Public Examinations from the year 2004 can apply for the Migration Certificate from the Online Application.
2. What is the Application fee?
Ans: Rupees Eighty Only.
3. What is the mode of payment? Can I pay Rs.80/- through CFMS Citizen Challan first and then apply online?
Ans: No. Payment of Fee through CFMS citizen challans generated through CFMS website are not accepted. The payment has to be done through the application only. Please refer to User Manual for detailed procedures.
4. I have applied online for a Migration Certificate and forgot the CFMS Transaction ID. Where can I get the CFMS transaction ID?
Ans: Applicants are advised to note down the CFMS Transaction ID shown on the screen after successful payment. The applicant also receives the CFMS Transaction ID on his/her e-mail which was entered in the application form after the payment.
5. I have made the payment through UPI apps such as Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm etc. and got the Transaction ID in the UPI App. Can I use that transaction ID in the place of CFMS Transaction ID?
Ans: No. Only the 14-digit CFMS Transaction ID has to be entered to download the Migration Certificate.
6. After the payment, I have received a confirmation message from the Government of Andhra Pradesh with a 9-digit Payment ID. Should I use this 9-digit payment ID to download the Migration Certificate?
Ans: No. The 9-digit payment ID is different from CFMS Transaction ID. The CFMS Transaction ID is a 14-digit number. Only the 14-digit CFMS Transaction ID has to be entered to download the Migration Certificate.
7. I have successfully made the payment but CFMS Transaction ID is not generated.
Ans: Usually CFMS Transaction ID is generated after successful payment. If it is not automatically generated, there may be some technical issue in the payment gateway. Please wait for the email which you’ll receive after the payment is successful. The CFMS Transaction ID will be mentioned in the e-mail which you’ll receive.
8. How many times can I download the Migration Certificate?
Ans: The Migration certificate can be downloaded any number of times immediately or within “30” days from the payment of the fee. After 30 days, the Migration Certificate will not be available and the applicant has to pay the fee again, if necessary.
9. Can I submit the application form to the Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada or come to the Office directly to apply for the Migration Certificate?
Ans: No. Applications in the physical form/ by post/ by hand are not accepted from 1st September 2021. The applicant has to apply through the Online application only. It is easy, more convenient and cost-effective.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the Information/content Then we suggest/refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
I want my 10th marklist