APPSC Group-II Admit Cards 2019: APPSC released the Group-II Recruitment 2019 for Group-II service in A.P. Govt. In below we provided all the information and details about Group-II Recruitment 2019. Check the below information and share this page to all the applicant uses to know the process and eligibility details. FOr all the candidates apply through this notification through the online mode as in the given below link as updates as soon as possible. Those all AP PSC ADMIT card 2019 is provided in this page for all appsc, and all other govt exams.
APPSC Group-II Admit Cards 2019 – Recruitment
APPSC Group-II Notification 2018 Details:
This appsc admit card for group 2 notification is relesed before the exam of 7 days as per the notification in below you can check the exam dates in before the APPSC exam dates you can check the APPSC group-2 Admit card notification 2019 link is updated. Once check regular updates and also check other Govt job Updates in the home page of this jntu fast result webpage. Check your eligibility and apply for the all eligibility post and any additional information regarding the APPSC or OTHER GOVT jobs and any IT sector Jobs we will help you through the mail or comment in below.
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the post||APPSC Group-II Recruitment 2019|
|Post category||AP State Government Jobs|
|Post location||Andhra Pradesh|
|No. of vacancies||446 (110 CF + 336 Fresh)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Starting date to apply||10/01/2019|
|Closing Date to apply||31/01/2019|
ANDHRA PRADESH PSC Group-II Exam Pattern 2018:
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Test Pattern 2018
|Section||Test Type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Objective Type Questions||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|2||Social and Cultural History of AP & Indian Constitution|
|3||Planning & Economy|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Mains Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective Test||I||General Studies||150 M||150 Minutes|
|2||II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150 M||150 Min|
|3||III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 M||150 Min|
APPSC Group-II Admit cards 2019:
Here we updated the link for the download the admit card for Group-1 Service in A.P. Works Accounts Service. follow this age for the reference and admit card or hall ticket 2019. In the below link you can download the APPSC Group-II Recruitment 2019 APPSC Admit Cards 2019 as soon as possible we updated.
NOTE: HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Exam.
APPSC Admit cards for Group-II EXAM- Link Updated soon
APPSC Group-II Recruitment 2019 APPLICATION FEE
- For OBC/General: Rs.330/- &
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
APPSC SELECTION PROCESS
- SCREENING TEST – WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) be held on 05/05/2019
- MAINS – WRITTEN EXAMINATION (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE) will be held
through the computer-based test on 18/07/2019 & 19/07/2019
PAY SCALE –APPSC Group-II 2019
The AP Group-II Salary is based on the
- APPSC Group-II Salary: Rs.29,760 – 80,930 Per month (Estimated check Below PFD for all Catagories)
APPSC Group-II Vacancies:
For Fresher – 336
For CF- 110
AP PSC Group-II 20 Post Notification Links 2018:
Download official Notification – pdf here
Application Link For Group II – APPLY NOW
APPSC Group II Syllabus Topics
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- Issues of National and International importance in politics
- Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism
- Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties
- Union and State Governments
- Judiciary, Judicial Review
- Local Government
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments
- Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
- Economic Development of India
- The economy in Medieval India
- pre-Independence Indian economy
- Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India.
- Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India.
- Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
APPSC Group II Service Exam General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 2 పరీక్ష పాఠ్యాంశాలు – APPSC Group 2 Paper II Exam Syllabus
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Geographical Features of Andhra, Its Impact on History and Culture
- The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus
- SocioEconomic and Religious Conditions
- Literature, Art, and Architecture
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 16th Centuries
- Advent of Europeans
- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State
- Nature of the Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of the Indian Government
Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Paper III Exam Syllabus
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states
- objectives and outlays of Five Year Plans
- alternative strategies
- Goals and Achievements
- Indian Economic Policies
- Agricultural policies
- Industrial policies since 1956
- IT industries
- The monetary policy of RBI
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Population- size
- composition and growth–Trends
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth
- A distinction between growth and development
- National Income
- An economy of Andhra Pradesh
More APPSC Updates:
- APPSC Assistant PRO Recruitment 2019- 15 Vacancy Apply now
- APPSC DAO(Divisional Accounts Officer) Recruitment 2019 – 20 Vacancies
- APPSC Agriculture Officer 27 Vacancy Recruitment 2019
- APPSC Assistant Telugu Translator Recruitment 2019 Released
- APPSC Junior Lecturer 237 Vacancy Recruitment 2018- check now