Google Interview Questions On Product Marketing Manager & Product Manager: Here we give Google Interview Questions On Product Marketing Manager & Product Manager previously asked interview questions and these questions are mostly used in all interviews for product marketing manager and product manager roles.
Google Interview Questions, Internships, Careers, Hiring Process, Rules
Google Interview Questions: Product Marketing Manager
- If you are a Product Manager for Google’s Adwords, how do you plan to market this?
- What would you say during an AdWords or AdSense product seminar?
- If you are the product marketing manager for Google’s Gmail product, how do you plan to market it so as to achieve 1 million customers in 6 months?
- How much money do you think Google makes daily from Gmail ads?
- Name a piece of technology you’ve read about recently. Now tell me your own creative execution for an ad for that product.
- Say an advertiser makes 1 every time someone clicks on their ad. Only 2 % of people who visit the site click on their ad. How many people need to – visit the site for the advertiser to make $ 2?
- Estimate the number of students who are college seniors, attend four-year schools, and graduate with a job in the United States every year.
- What do you know about Google’s product and technology? A) A lot actually, I am a beta tester for numerous products, I use most of the Google tools such as Search, Gmail, Drive, Reader, Calendar, G+, YouTube, Web Master Tools, Keyword tools, Analytics etc.
- What’s a creative way of marketing Google’s brand name and product? A) Show the power of Google’s beam tool by playing phone tag from one side of the country (USA) to the other — Travel around the world and communicate with every language by using Google Translate — More Television commercials since most people just don’t know about the products/features that Google offers and the TV is still the most used device which almost everyone has.
- Have you ever used Google’s products? Gmail?
A) Yes, I use at least 1 Google products every day: Gmail, Google Search, Google Drive, Android, Calendar, Google+, Google Reader, Chrome, Google Voice, YouTube.
- Who are Google’s competitors, and how does Google compete with them?
a) Google competes in numerous fields: — Search: Baidu, Bing, Duck Duck Go — Ads: Microsoft, Facebook, Comcast, Newspapers — Social: Facebook and Twitter — Mobile: Apple, Microsoft, RIM — Desktop Operating System: Apple, Microsoft, Ubuntu, Fedora — Office Suite: Microsoft, Open Office, Zoho — TV: Apple, Microsoft, Samsung Smart TV — Cable Internet: Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner, Quest/Century Link — Online Videos: Vimeo, self hosted video, Apple/iTunes, Netflix, Amazon VOD — Hardware: Apple, Nokia, Microsoft, HTC, Samsung, Acer, Vizio — Music: Apple/iTunes, Amazon MP3, Not direct competition: Pandora, Mog, Last.fm — Browsers: Microsoft IE, Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera.
- Why do you want to join Google? — Because I want to create tools for others to learn, for free. I didn’t have a lot of money when growing up so I didn’t get access to the same books, computers, and resources that others had which caused money, I want to help ensure that others can learn on the same playing field regardless of their families wealth status or location.
Google Interview Questions for Product Marketing Manager pdf
Google Interview Questions: Product Manager
- How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
- How would you boost the GMail subscription base?
- What is the most efficient way to sort a million integers?
- If there is only one elevator in the building, how would you change the design?
- if there are only two elevators in the building?
- How many vacuum’s are made per year in the USA?
- How would you re-position Google’s offerings to counteract competitive threats from Microsoft?
- How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- Describe a technical problem you had and how you solved it.
- How would you design a simple search engine?
- Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco.
- There’s a latency problem in South Africa. Diagnose it.
- What are the three long-term challenges facing Google?
- How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
- How would you find out if a machine’s stack grows up or down in memory?
- Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew.
- How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
- You have to get from point A to point B. You don’t know if you can get there. What would you do?
- Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. It’s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?
- You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 6 seconds. What do you do?
- Every man in a village of 1 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?
- In a country in which people only want boys, every family continues to have children until they have a boy. If they have a girl, they have another child. If they have a boy, they stop. What is the proportion of boys to girls in the country?
- If the probability of observing a car in 3 minutes on a highway is .95, what is the probability of observing a car in 1 minute (assuming constant default probability)?
If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? (The answer to this is not zero!)
- You are at a party with a friend and 1 people are present including you and the friend. your friend makes you a wager that for every person you find that has the same birthday as you, you get $1; for every person, he finds that does not have the same birthday as you, he gets $2. would you accept the wager?
- You have eight balls all of the same sizes. 7 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How can you find the ball that is heavier by using a balance and only two weighings?
- You have five pirates, ranked from 5 to 1 in descending order. The top pirate has the right to propose how 1 gold coins should be divided among them. But the others get to vote on his plan, and if fewer than half agree with him, he gets killed. How should he allocate the gold in order to maximize his share but live to enjoy it? (Hint: One pirate ends up with 98 percent of the gold.)
- You are given 2 eggs. You have access to a 1 -story building. Eggs can be very hard or very fragile means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 1st floor. Both eggs are identical. You need to figure out the highest floor of a 1 -story building an egg can be dropped without breaking. The question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to break 2 eggs in the process.
- Name three non-Google websites that you visit often and like. What do you like about the user interface and design? Choose one of the three sites and comment on what new feature or project you would work on. How would you design it?
Google Interview Questions for Product Manager pdf
Related Google Interview Questions:
Google Interview Questions on Software Engineer
Google Interview Questions on puzzles
Google Interview on Software Engineer in Test
Google Interview on Quantitative Compensation Analyst
Google Interview on AdWords Associate
Google Interview on Engineering Manager
Google Interview Questions On Product Marketing Manager
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Mail us at Any Time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible