Google Interview Questions: In this article, we are going to discuss how to crack google hiring process and Google interview questions and Google rules and regulation and google internships and finally Google careers.we are going notify when google hiring for interviews by google careers.
Google Interview Questions, Internships, Careers, Hiring Process, Rules
Google Interview Questions on General
- If you are the product marketing manager for Google Gmail product, how do you plan to market it so as to achieve 1 million customers in 6 months?
- Why do you want to join Google?
- What a creative way of marketing Google brand name and product?
- Who are Google competitors, and how does Google compete with them?
- What would you say during an AdWords or AdSense product seminar?
- What do you know about Google product and technology?
- If you are a Product Manager for Google Adwords, how do you plan to market this?
- Have you ever used Google products? Gmail?
Google Interview Questions on Technical
- What is your favorite programming language and what you don’t like about it?
- What percentage of a day do you spend programming?
- What kind of software are you interested in developing?
- What was the hardest bug to solve in a project that you’ve worked on?
- What is the derivative of 1/x?
- Describe how Dijkstra’s algorithm works?
- How would you build a product like YouTube?
- Give an approximation of 2 power 26?
- Tell me everything you know about hash-tables?
- What is the use of the hashCode() method in Java?
- Explain Linux virtual memory?
- Imagine you were creating a search engine for events, how would you go about it?
- How would you create an algorithm to verify whether a number is prime or not?
- How would you reverse just the vowels in a string?
- How does the Traceroute network diagnostic tool work?
- What is the kernel call to get the inode information of a file?
- How would you implement a thread-safe LRU cache?
- How would you go about generating a random sequence of numbers for the lottery?
- How could an internet client/server structure work?
- How would you find the longest substring which contains only two unique characters
Sales / Product Manager?
- Why are you applying to Google?
- What’s your biggest achievement to date?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What do you know about the role?
- Why are you interested in leaving your current role?
- What is an exciting product you worked on recently?
- What is your favorite Google Product, and how would you improve it?
- Estimate how many cities there in Europe?
- How many calories are in your local grocery store?
- Roughly how many spoken languages exist in the world?
- How many people are connected to the internet right now?
- Explain AdWords to a 4-year-old child?
- Explain how Google fits into Alphabet?
- Tell me of a time when you dealt with a difficult customer?
- Why would you pick Google over Microsoft or Apple?
- What would you do if your co-worker was constantly rude to their client over the phone?
- Describe a tough situation you had with a client or colleague?
- What would happen if we charged everyone to use Google Maps?
- What is your favorite app and why? How would you improve or monetize it?
- Are you willing to spend 2 months in another country being trained?
In Google-careers has lots of fields so each field has different categories in below fields are shown
engineering and technology
marketing and communications
sales, service, and support
Google Hiring Process:
Google hiring process follows mainly those 15 steps to hiring the people into google company. so, anybody is a walk to google drive once choice this 15-steps for the better purpose of Google hiring process mainly google HR are concentrated n this 15 points.
- Identify hiring need
- Post and promote job openings
- Create a job description
- Applicant screening
- Screening interview
- Applicant talent assessment
- Background check
- Reference checks
- Job offer
Google internships have provided lots of internships for all students once refer the below link to know clear about Google internships and this jntu fast result also provides all internships about MCL companies for all streams.
In this topics, Google has provided Google internships for students such as either paid internships or general internships. Google internship certificated is very helpful to any company walk-in drive.
Google Internships+ in Engineering and Technology
Google Internships+ in Business
Business intern Internships
click on the link for google internships
Google Interview Questions:
Google Interview Questions:
Google Interview Questions for mostly asked for all streams. so, first of all, ones check the below given Google Interview Questions.
- How would you boost the GMail subscription base?
- What is the most efficient way to sort a million integers?
- How would you re-position Googles offerings to counteract competitive threats from Microsoft?
- How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 6 seconds. What do you do?
- How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
- How would you find out if a machine’s stack grows up or down in memory?
- Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew.
- How many times a day does the hands of a clock overlap?
- You have to get from point A to point B. You don’t know if you can get there. What would you do?
- Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. It’s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?
- Every man in a village of 1 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?
- In a country in which people only want boys, every family continues to have children until they have a boy. If they have a girl, they have another child. If they have a boy, they stop. What is the proportion of boys to girls in the country?
- If the probability of observing a car in 3 minutes on a highway is .95, what is the probability of observing a car in 1 minute (assuming constant default probability)?
If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? (The answer to this is not zero!)
- Four people need to cross a rickety rope bridge to get back to their camp at night. Unfortunately, they only have one flashlight and it only has enough light left for seventeen minutes. The bridge is too dangerous to cross without a flashlight, and it is only strong enough to support two people at any given time. Each of the campers walks at a different speed. One can cross the bridge in 1 minute, another in 2 minutes, the third in 5 minutes, and the slow poke takes 1 minute to cross. How do the campers make it across in 17 minutes?
- Four people need to cross a Ricky Rope bridge to return to their camp at night. Unfortunately, they only have a flashlight and it has enough light left for only seventeen minutes. The bridge is very dangerous to cross without a flashlight, and it is strong enough to support two people at any time. Each camper runs at a different speed. One can cross the bridge in 1 minute, the second in 2 minutes, the third in 5 minutes, and the slow push has to cross 1 minute. How do the campers make it in 17 minutes?
- You are at a party with a friend and 1 people are present including you and the friend. your friend makes you a wager that for every person you find that has the same birthday as you, you get $1; for every person, he finds that does not have the same birthday as you, he gets $2. would you accept the wager?
- How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
- You have eight balls all of the same sizes. 7 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How can you find the ball that is heavier by using a balance and only two weighing?
- You have five pirates, ranked from 5 to 1 in descending order. The top pirate has the right to propose how 1 gold coins should be divided among them. But the others get to vote on his plan, and if fewer than half agree with him, he gets killed. How should he allocate the gold in order to maximize his share but live to enjoy it? (Hint: One pirate ends up with 98 percent of the gold.)
- You are given 2 eggs. You have access to a 1 -story building. Eggs can be very hard or very fragile means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 1 the floor. Both eggs are identical. You need to figure out the highest floor of a 1 -story building an egg can be dropped without breaking. The question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to break 2 eggs in the process.
Describe a technical problem you had and how you solved it.
- How would you design a simple search engine?
- Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco.
- There’s a latency problem in South Africa. Diagnose it.
- What are the three long-term challenges facing google?
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE