JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Table 2022: Here JntuFastResult is going to provide the All JNTU Anthapuram Updates as per now we updated on below JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem Regular/Supply Examination Time Table February 2022. Students those who are paid your JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Fee are ready to access your JNTUA Hall Tickets and check your JNTUA 3-1 Exam dates and Exam Timings. For any More Updated comments on below.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Exam Time Tables February 2022
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Table 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 sem (R15/R13) Exam Time Table 2022|
|Category||jntua Exam Time Table|
|Status||Released on 28th Jan 2022|
Steps to Download JNTUA 3-1 Dates & Time Tables February 2022
- The candidates who are searching for JNTUA 3-1 sem Time Table 2022 you will need to visit the Official website: jntua.ac.in or click on the above links.
- Find the “Download button” Click on it.
- After this process, Your Exam Time Table pdf will be downloaded.
- Save and print for the exam.
- All The Best.
JNTUA 3-1 Regular/Supply Exam Time Tables 2022:
- Exam Timings: 10:00 Am to 1:00 pm
- Exam Start Month: February 2022
- Exam End Month: Feb 2022
- Mandatory Items: ID Card, Hall Tickets ( JNTUA hall Tickets will be provided in Affiliated college exam cells)
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Tables February 2022
Students are wary about checking your Regular / supply exam time table and Have a question on How to check JNTUA 3rd year 1st-semester B.tech Supply exam time table 2022.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem R15 Regulation (Substitute Subjects – For Readmitted & Transfer Students Only) Supply Exam Time Table 2022 – Download pdf ( Not Yet Released)
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem R15 Regulation Supply Exam Time Table 2022 – Download pdf (Released on 28th Jan 2022)
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem R19 Regulation Regular/Supply Exam Time TableFebruary 2022 – Download pdf (Released on 28th Jan 2022)
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Sem R13 Regulation Supply Exam Time Table February 2022 –Download pdf (Released on 28th Jan 2022)
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.